trailer

Jin always thought that this is his dream life, living with the man he loves and he doesn't have to worry about a thing. He can go out every day to walk their dog then cook something for himself and sometimes his boyfriend but what he didn't think about is that namjoon is going to become one of the most successful rappers in Korea.

Of course, Jin is happy for his boyfriend because it has always been Namjoon's dream to become a famous rapper and music producer and now that he can finally live his dream, Jin can't help it but feel sad.

He's sad because Namjoon is leaving early in the morning and comes back late in the night, sometimes he doesn't even bother to come home and just sleeps in the studio. And that breaks Jin every day more and more because Namjoon knew that Jin always had trouble to sleep alone because of his dark past but now it seemed like Namjoon forget that all.

But that wasn't what Jin hurt the most, no, because he understood Namjoon and it was okay for him that Namjoon comes home late if it means that the younger is happy, what really bothers Jin is the fact that Namjoon doesn't want anyone to know about his relationship with Jin or more likely with a man.

In fact, Jin does understand that Namjoon doesn't want to come out to the public yet, because let's be honest Korea is still a homophobic country and Jin knew that coming out could cost his career but Jin couldn't understand why Namjoon doesn't even want to come out in front of his parents or friends.

It made Jin feel unloved and like Namjoon was ashamed of him. Jin tried to talk to Namjoon about it countless times but the taller just wouldn't listen to him and just brush him off. Always saying that they would talk later because he was tired at the moment or he had an important meeting and many other excuses just so he wouldn't have to talk with Jin.

"not now" was what Namjoon said to him all the time.

———————————————————————
this is just a trailer and idk when i'm going to start this fic (maybe when i'm at chapter 6 or so at my current book skool luv affair)
as you can see it's going to be namjin because oh lord I loooove namjin🌈