One

Jin woke up at 9 am like every other day, then he took a shower made something for breakfast and wrote a good morning message for his boyfriend who didn't come home last night. He knew it because Namjoon hadn't even touched the food he made for him yesterday and Namjoon would never let Jin's food stay untouched.

After breakfast, he went for a walk with their dog called Rap Monie, Jin preferred to call him Monie.
Jin and Namjoon lived a little outside of Seoul because like that they could live together. If Namjoon lived in Seoul the people would see where he lived and then they would question why he lived there with another man. Jin was happy to live outside of Seoul it wasn't as loud here as in Seoul and the air is still clean.

Today was a sunny day, birds were singing and kids are playing outside so Jin decided to go visit his best friend who owned a small cafe near to his and Namjoon's house. He reached it after a little while it was a small cafe called " Wings".

He entered the cafe together with Monie and as he opened the door a small bell rang signaling that a new customer entered. He chose a place near the window and sat down while Monie made himself comfortable at Jin's feet.

Jin was checking to see if Namjoon answered to his text while waiting for his best friend to notice him and bring him a hot coffee and a donut. Of course, there was no answer from his boyfriend but at least his best friend Jimin finally walked into view, Jimin was a handsome and sweet young man who owned this cafe together with his boyfriend and it was all their proud.

"Hey hyung, " Jimin said a little breathless "the same as always?" Jimin tried to straighten his clothes but to no avail, because at this moment Jungkook also came into view with tousled hair and dissolved clothes.
Jin tried to hold back his laughter, but failed, he started laughing like a maniac, luckily there were no other customers in the cafe because they would probably notice what Jimin and Jungkook exactly did in the supply closet.

Jimin and Jungkook both blushed vigorously as they both looked at the other and saw that they both looked like they just had sex, they probably would have had sex if Jin wouldn't have entered so they didn't fight Jin as he made fun of them and how bad they were at hiding.
After Jin calmed down a little and Jungkook and Jimin looked a little more "normal" and not like they just had the make-out session of their life.

10 minutes later all three of them sat on a table together drinking coffee and eating donuts while chatting, Jimin had Monie on his lap and cuddled him a little. It was about 11 o'clock, the most customers came at 7 or 8 am to get their coffee and would come back on their lunch hour and that would be at around 1 pm.

"So Jin did you hear the new album from rm? It's soooo awesome, I hope we get tickets for his tour in a few months, the last time the tickets were gone in a few minutes and I didn't get one..." Jungkook asked, excited that his favorite artist released a new single.

Jin just smiled sadly because usually, it would be their tradition that Jin and Namjoon would listen to it together for the first time  because it was always important to Namjoon what Jin thought about his songs. This time Namjoon had no time for listening to it together, he still sends his songs to him and asked him about his opinion but it just wasn't the same when they weren't listening to it together.

"Yeah I did listen to it and it was really good, he's such a good rapper with meaningful lyrics and he's handsome too, isn't he?" Jin asked, trying to hide how much it hurt to think about Namjoon.
It hurt Jin that he couldn't tell his friends about his relationship because Namjoon was such an important person in his life and that he couldn't share that with the other persons he loved just hurt so much.

"He looks really cool, but he's not exactly my type, I like cute and small guys more," Jungkook answered while looking at Jimin who was in his own world together with Monie. Jin was jealous of his friends, they were so open with their relationship, they held hands in public without giving a fuck about anyone who didn't approve their relationship and he couldn't even go groceries shopping together with Namjoon because he was scared that someone would see them.