The Bet

After searching my closet for 15 minutes I had finally found it. A half shirt that was a solid white, with acid washed light blue jeans that had my ass sitting right. All red heels that had a strap across my toes and another around my ankle. Along with a body chain that was gold, a red Michael Kors bag and my diamonds of course.

Now all I had to do was straighten my 30 inch brazilian hair. By the time I got done doing that my arms were hurting but I looked damn good (in my beyonce voice).

Yall know I couldn't help but start to take pictures. While taking them I was rudely interrupted by Hammed calling.

"I'm outside bae."

"Uhh who you calling bae? And you better do it the proper way and ring the door bell." I said while hanging up on him. Hmp mamma aint raise no fool.

A minute later I heard my doorbell ringing. I decided to be a smart ass. "Who is it?"

"Stop playing and bring ya ass out side."

I opened the door and gave him a dirty look. "Dont be disrespectful cause you can still get the treatment". I said while rolling my eyes. This nigga must have found something funny because he was laughing .

"Whats funny?"

"You are. You swear up and down somebody scared of yo ass."

I jumped at him. "Shut up stupid, everybody scared of me cause they know I be in the trap whippin that crack with my gat."

"Whats wrong with you yo, you needa ask ya mama if you was dropped as a child cause it aint all there ."

"Ya black ass keep tryna play me, for all this I can just go chill with one of my other niggas. One of em who act better." I said trying to keep myself from laughing.

Next thing I know he had me up against my front door with his head in my neck. "Keep playing London go ahead and talk to another nigga if you wanna. I'ma kill him, then beat ya ass. I promise I will just try me." When he was done he started to kiss my neck gently and just when I was about to moan he bit my neck.

"Let go Hameed that hurts you bitch". All he did was bite down harder and shake his head side to side like I fucking dog.

I grabbed his balls as tight as I could. After I did that he let go real fast.

"Ard, ard i'm done let go of my dick" he said in an out of breath voice. That only made me squeeze tighter.

"Next time you wanna bite me just think about this you dummy". I said while standing back with a satisfied smirk on my face while he got his self together.

"Come on Hameed all that rushing you was doing now you got me waiting on you." I said while getting into his still running car.

I was looking in the mirror at my neck which was very red with his teeth mark in it when he finally got into the car he gave me one of the dirtiest looks.

" I dont care if you mad look at my neck, thats what playing too much gets you." I said while rolling my eyes.

"You the one who talking about having other niggas and I wasn't playing if I find out, matter fact if I even think you talking to another nigga I'ma really kill him watch. I'm not talking to no bitches so you gonna do the same."

His voice was so serious he had me about to say yess daddy. I caught myself though. "What ever Hameed." I said with much attitude.

"Nahh i'm forreal, say you promise you not gonna talk to no other niggas but me". He said while taking ahold of my face.