Chapter 1

A/N Hallo everybody! I have finally, after months gotten to this book. I've gathered my thoughts, and planned /some/ things out and I finally get to write this! But again, welcome to the sequel of my first Immortalfox book, Forever :33 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aleks P.O.V

It's been 3 weeks since I've been out of the hospital. 3 weeks since Eddie proposed to me. I smile to myself as i put the dirty dishes in the sink. Me and Eddie currently just got finished eating dinner. I hum a small tune as i start to wash up the other dishes in the sink. 

"Hello babe~" Cooed Eddie as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I let out a small shriek at the sudden appearance. I quickly relax into as i rinse off the untensils.

"Why would you scare me like that. You know i get scared easily ya butt" I sigh. He only chuckles and squeezes my waist before kissing my cheek lightly. 

"You're such a dork Aleks, my dork though" He said as i feel him let go of my waist. I frown slightly as his warmth leaves me. 

I dry off my hands as i finish putting the dried plates and utensils up.  I turned around to face Eddie only to instantly feel his lips ontop of mine. I kiss back almost instantly, wrapping my arms loosely around his neck as his hands rest on my hips. As he nibbles on my bottom lip, i deny and smirk. He turns us around and pushes me up againt the counter, lifting me up to sit on it. I gasp and he slides his tongue into my mouth. As our tongues twist and touch in fiery passion, i tug on his hair , threading and twisting it in my fingers as he groans. We pull away briefly, letting out hot pants. My cheeks were flushed pink and my hair was messed up.

"You're so cute" He smiles as he kisses my cheek and lets go of my sides. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Im not cute!" I groan. He only giggles in response before walking up the stairs and down the hall.

I sigh softly and smile to myself. When did i get so lucky to have someone like him? I shake my head as i hop off the counter top and plop down on the couch. I grab the remote and relax into the couch cushions before flicking the tv on a drama show. 

After about 30 minutes past, I felt myself get tired. I lay back and close my eyes. As i started to drift off, i feel something jump on me, causing me to jolt up in panic. I look down to see Puppy Chef, standing in between my legs, tail wagging back and forth. A smile as i lean my hand down to pet her head. Her tongue sticks out as she licks my other hand, supposedly giving thanks for petting her. I kiss her head softly before laying back down. As i feel her curl up on my chest, i close my eyes and doze off into sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ay, I just wanted to say that i apologize for the short chapter :/ The chapters will /hopefully/ get longer over time. I tried not to rush this but i felt the need to go ahead and write this to save me some time. I hope you enjoyed the chapter nonetheless. Otherwise, I'll check it to ya later d00ds, bai!

Angel~