Chapter 2

Eddie's P.O.V

I let out a small chuckle as I close the door behind me before walking over to my desk. I turn on my monitor and open up a tab to my youtube channel. I smile softly as I glance at my subscriber count. I was gaining in homies quickly. 

"Hm, what should i record today?" I ask quietly to myself. After minutes of thinking of what I should do, I slumped my shoulders in defeat. 

As if a light bulb appeared above my head, I thought of something. "I could stream! I haven't done a stream is so long so it woudn't hurt!" I smiled as I set up everything and start the stream up, beginning with the game of Smite. 

~Time Lapse~

So far I've been streaming for an hour an a half. 5,143 people were watching me play some League. So far I've only played Smite and League but I plan to play a bit of MC and maybe do a bit of Alter Ego. Currently Im just playing this by ear.

.

.

I sigh as I say goodbye to the veiwers and end the stream. I look at my watch. 

5:32

I streamed for a solid 3 hours, damn. I turn off my overheated monitor and push myself out of my chair. I stretch out my body and walk out of my room and into the living room. I raise an eyebrow at the silence. Where was Chef? Usually she was in here, or was behind me somewhere. But there was only silence. As I hear slight snoring I shuffle over to the noise. I leaned over the couch to see Aleks laying there, sleeping with Puppy Chef laying on his abdomen. 

I shake my head before smirking. I raise my hand and slap it down on the back cushion of the couch hard, making Chef scramble up and wiggle around on Aleks. As I hear him groan and shuffle his movements I giggle loudly as he sits up.

"Why'd you do that you jerk" He says, a small smile on his face.

"I didn't know any other way to wake you up, that's why" I say as I giggle softly and walk around to the side of the couch and sit down beside him. He shakes his head and sits closer to me, laying his head on my shoulder. 

I smile as I wrap my arm around his waist, pulling him closer. As we sit there in peaceful silence, an idea pops in my head.

"Hey Aleks" I say looking at him. 

He raises his head up and looks at me, an eyebrow raised. "Yea?"

"How about we go to dinner and a movie?" I ask with a bigger smile on my face.

I sit there silently as he sits there, thinking. He looks back up at me before speaking. "As in..a-a date?" He asks softly. 

"Yes of course ya dork" I chuckle. A blush spreads on his face as he looks down embarrassed. I sigh as I lift his head up and kiss him on his lips softly. As I pull away after, a darker blush covered his face. 

"What time will we be leaving?" He asked as he stood up and stretched his arms.

"We can leave about at 7:20 because it's 6:33 right now. Is that fine?" I ask as I look up at him. He nods and shuffles out of the living room and into his room. 

I sigh as I look over at PuppyChef, smiling softly at her cute face. She was curled up on a pillow sound asleep. I rub her head softly before running a hand through my hair. 

"Welp, might as well get ready" I sigh as I get up and jog to my room, shutting the door behind me before searching for clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yee there's a chapter. I short chapter..again. I apolgize again for that. I just got off my hiatus and im trying to get back into this. It's a bit rough but it's just the start. Hope you all enjoyed it though, nonetheless. So, i shall go now, I'll check it to ya later!

Baii~ Angel :3