Chapter 3

A/N Okie, school has officially started for me and my mother said I can only have my laptop on Wednesdays soo that means less updates, UNLESS I write them on something else, which is my iPod. So from now on if you see mistakes, I apologize because I can't really detect them really when typing on this screen. But lets head into this chapter shall we? I should really cut it short next time XD

===============

Aleks' POV.

I sigh as I dig through my closet, searching for clothes. After going through all the sets, I choose something simple...A gray and white tee with black jeans. I remove my old clothes and slip into my fresh ones before skipping to my bathroom and looking in the mirror.

"Ok, clothes look right, I smell fine, what else am I missing?" I ask myself.

I quickly realize and grab my tooth brush and toothpaste. After brushing my teeth and swishing around mouthwash I look back up at my reflection in the mirror.

"Jesus fucking christ my hair looks like a rats nest" I groan before running my hands through it, trying to comb out the tangles with just my hands.

After countless minutes of trying to perfect my hair I hear a knock at the door making me jump slightly.

"Aleks, are you ready?" Eddie asks.

"Y-Yeah, almost. I-I'll be out in a minute" I say before swooping my hair another way.

I finally give up on my hair, just keeping it swooped to the left side. I sigh as I straighten my self up and smile softly.

I open the door and walk out to see Eddie sitting on the bed, his phone in hand.

He tears his eyes away from the phone and looks up at me, his eyes scanning my body.

I feel my face heat up as he keeps looking. He was just...staring at me. I shifted on my feet a bit and I hear him chuckle.

"W-What? Is my hair m-messed up? D-Did I not shave??" I stutter quickly. He shakes his head as he puts his phone up and stands up. He walks over to me and puts his arms on my shoulders.

"There's nothing wrong with you babe. You look perfect" He said before pulling me into a warm hug.

I sigh and rest my head on my shoulder, wrapping my arms around his torso. We pull apart and I feel his lips land on mine. I kiss back, my cheeks heating up more. As we pull away for air, I feel him kiss my cheek.

"C'mon babe, lets go" He says before grabbing my hand and dragging me down stairs and almost out of the house.

I abruptly stop him to grab my black beanie on the coat and hat hanger by our door before sliding it on.

"Ok, now lets go" I say as we walk out of the house and into the car.

I buckle up my seat belt and fix up my posture. I slouched to much from time to time. I set my hands in my lap, fumbling my fingers together.

I didn't know why I was so ...nervous. It was just a date, me and him. We've been on them before and I don't understand that I'm now just feeling this way. I sigh as I turn my hand over and look at the ring. The engagement ring Eddie gave me. I then inhaled a sharp breath as I thought. I was going to get married to him...A wedding...Im going to be with him for the rest of my life. I gulped as queasiness overtook me.

Eddie noticed my uneasiness and reached over and intertwined one of our hands together.

I looked over at him and he smiled softly.

"It's ok babe, don't be nervous. It's just a date" He said before looking back at the road and driving.

"Just a date...Yeah, it's..just a date. Heh, why am I getting so tight over this? It's a small date, just me and him..nothing big" I mutter under my breath.