𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂r

| | |

| | |

The only reprieve Texans got from the heat was in the morning. Mac was grateful for the chill that ran up her arms knowing that in the afternoon sweat would replace it.

"I've been locked up, they won't let me out" Mac sung the Akon song pitifully as she walked alongside Eastwood at 8 in the morning. She hated this place and couldn't wait to graduate and leave, she especially couldn't wait to leave Texas.

The only reason Mac only arrived this early was for Parker.

That sounds misleading.

She needed to get pictures of him and they decided in the morning after practice would be best, much to her dismay. Her teacher sprung on them last minute that they needed some type of power point or poster to go alongside with their outline. Which she is also expecting for the final project. Mrs. Crewman gave them cameras to take pictures and a Friday deadline.

Which was tomorrow. The C in crewman stands for crack.

She went to the field and saw Parker raise a bottle to his face and pour water on his sculpted features.

Mac snapped a picture.

"Parker will be excited to know that you're taking pictures of him. It will further fuel his obsession" she hears a voice speak behind her.

In shock, she spins around and sees Marcus Goodman standing in his gear with his arms crossed and a big fat smile on his face.

"We haven't been properly introduced, I'm Parker's best friend. I already know your Mac, I've known about you since—"

Marcus' spiel is cut off by a large clap to the shoulder.

"Good morning Macalister. Ignore Marcus he hasn't taken his meds" Parker says with a wide small on his face. His cheeks were rosy and his blonde hair was wild all over his head.

"Man, you always make me seem crazy. And for what?! I forget my Zyrtec one day—"

"No you forgot to take mindyourfuckingbuisness" Parker says with a smile and shoving him away in the opposite direction.

"If you didn't want me to tell your girl that you have liked her since freshman year, then just say that" Marcus says loudly.

Parker laughs, "Mac, tell your friend Madison—"

"Nah bro, nah, we're good. Have a great day Mac" he says with a wave, and frantically running away.