Rough Play by L.V. Lloyd

Space ship Lieutenant Matthew Ferris has desired Daniel Peters, his  ship's newest recruit, from the moment he saw him

 Space ship Lieutenant Matthew Ferris has desired Daniel Peters, his ship's newest recruit, from the moment he saw him. But Peters is a lowly private and as the senior officer, Ferris knows he must wait for a sign that his feelings are returned before making an approach.
When Peters follows him into a two-man capsule after a mission, Ferris thinks all his dreams are about to come true. What he doesn't expect is to discover a scandal that could tear his ship apart. Some call it rough play, he calls it unacceptable.  

Excerpt:

"The eight members of the patrol team gathered in the docking bay of Oriell Space Station. The four stealth pods were still where they had left them and the team quickly doubled up to squeeze themselves inside the tiny capsules, ready for the return trip to the spaceship Jerez. Fourth Lieutenant Matthew Ferris cast a surreptitious glance sideways at Private Daniel Peters and just caught the slightest hint of a nod. He stepped up smoothly after Peters and they packed themselves into the nearest capsule, Ferris reaching behind himself to pull the cover hatch shut and engage the locking device.

He was still pumped from the recent operation, revved even higher by the anticipation of what was to come. There was not much room to manoeuvre inside the capsule. There were two miniscule seats that the occupants could use if they sat down at the same time, knees to one side of the other person, otherwise they could just stand there for the twenty minute journey. Usually the men stood back to back. Unless they were close friends, and even then it made most men too uncomfortable to stand face to face, pressed up against each other. Others, of course, took advantage of the intimate environment.

There could be no argument that Peters was a beautiful young man, his high cheek bones, wide blue eyes and silky blond hair had aroused interest in more than a few men. What was slightly less clear was whether Peters was interested in any of his admirers. Lately however, he had been responding to Ferris' delicate overtures, a smile here, a sidelong glance there, and today a nod.

The Fourth Lieutenant unfastened his weapons belt and let it fall to the floor. Then he reached around Peters and did the same for him, letting his hands roam a little over his body. Ferris put his arms around the other man, pulling him back tightly against him, so he could feel how ready he was.

He bent his head and licked the back of Peters' neck, where his uniform gaped invitingly. The smooth golden skin tasted slightly salty after his exertions on the space station. Then he bit him, just under the ear, careful not to leave a mark, nipping his way down the warm curve of his throat to his bared shoulder. Peters quivered. Ferris felt even more aroused if that were possible, his breathing audible in the small space. He brought his hands up and started to unfasten Peters' singlesuit and then he heard it.

"No." It was almost inaudible, "No, don't, please."

Author Bio

LV Lloyd (elveloy) has been writing on Wattpad from August 2011, when she wrote her first book in the Aurigan Space Saga, Dangerous Tension, a gay romantic science fiction story.

Since then she has written eight more stories in the series, six of which have been published on Amazon and other ebook stores. Her latest book, Night Traveller, was released earlier this year.

In 2017 she branched out with Gothic Romance, a venture into Regency Romance, a slightly tongue-in- cheek story featuring LGBTQ characters (with apologies to Jane Eyre.)

All these stories have a little bit of spice but are suitable for readers 15 and over, only Night Traveller is rated 18+.

L.V.Lloyd has also published TimeLabs Inc, a book of science fiction short stories featuring LGBTQ characters, which are suitable for all ages.

You can visit her at : www.lvlloyd.com