Fairy Tail TEM: Stamp

{Peach}

" Ma... A newcomer, aye? Come here and sit beside me." the drunkard girl said as she placed the wooden barrel down.

I sat down next to her, looking confused once again. Her face is already flushed due to the alcohol she drank. Who could chug down one huge wooden barrel anyway?

" I'm Cana Alberona, just call me Cana. And you're?" she drunkenly smiled, holding out her right hand towards me.

" Peach. Just call me Peach, Peachy either will do." I smiled back and shook her hand. She looked pleased and raised my hand along with hers.

" Then drink with me!" she cheerfully beamed ordering two mugs of alcohol from the curvy girl from a while ago.

" Peachy? I'm Mirajane Strauss but Mira will be fine~. Nice to meet you, Peachy." the white haired curvy girl greeted, shooting a soft sincere smile while she placed two beers in front of us.

" Nice to meet you too, ah- but, Cana-san. I don't actually drink-..." I got cutted off by her. She frowned while holding her glass towards me.

" You don't drink? Heh- no good, but don't sweat, Peachy. I will teach you! You'll be able to drink one barrel a day in no time!" she cheered, forcing me to hold my glass clinking her glass onto the one that I'm holding while having that cheeky grin on her flushed face.

" CHEERS!" she exclaimed, chugging down her beer in one go. My mouth hung open after seeing that. Amazing, what an amazing talent~!

" W-woah..." I gasped. Mira chuckled hearing my gasp. " You look amazed, Peachy-chan~."

I rubbed the back of my neck using my free hand. " Ah, well... Yeah. I don't really drink, so." I trailed off.

She laughed but still keeping a genuine smile while she wipes a beer glass using a cloth. " That's alright~ You don't need to be shy, Peachy-chan. She'll get knocked out in a minute or two."

I gazed at Cana who was swerving on her seat, trying to maintain her balance. " Ah- looks like I'm in no condition today, that sucks!" she hissed and pounded a fist on the wooden table. With that, she fell unconscious, hitting her head on the table.

" She fell asleep." I said. Mira nodded her head before looking at me, eyeing me carefully.

" You're a Lockhurtz, aren't you?" she blurted out. I got startled a bit almost letting go of the glass that I was holding. I then gently placed it on the table.

I hesitantly nodded. " Y-yes." I answered, stuttering a little. I pursed my lips together. Once again, I guess the distinct Lockhurtz hair and eyes are somehow known by many.

She snapped her fingers happily. " Wow, we've heard a lot of stories about Eustass Lockhurtz and his granddaughter! You probably know them since you're a Lockhurtz."

" You've heard stories about my grandfather?" I asked confusedly, furrowing my brows together.

" You are... His granddaughter?! Weren't you traveling all this time? Why did you end up here?!" she asked. She looked surprised and intrigued.

" Well, err- yes I am. Twitch and I ended our travel when we arrived here since we wanted to try settling down this time." I answered honestly. It looks like I will be able to get along with both Cana and Mira.