a. j . DAVIS ❗️

A

A. J DAVIS . 21 . BUSY . STRAIGHT . FINESTBEAUT

a proud New Yorker, A.J went from recording himself with nothing but a cheap mic to rapping in the nicest studios. he started off as a nobody, with people making fun of him for what he did. so he proved them wrong and went on to making hits, collaborating with only the biggest. he now has a fuck ton of money, and a fuck ton of fame, all which he is only barely getting used to. surprisingly, despite everything he has, he's still humble, never forgetting where he's from. occasionally though, he does stunt just to prove wrong the ones who doubted him.

it's like he's bipolar because his moods switch on and off. he gets real social and loud, funny and all, but he can also be real quiet, wanting space and all that. he gets invited to the biggest parties, and he enjoys going to them, often having the paparazzi following him around. it's hard because he has no sort of privacy. the whole world knows who's he fuckin, who he's with, and what's going on with him. maybe that's why everybody knows he a bit of a player but, fame comes with a price, he's learned.

 maybe that's why everybody knows he a bit of a player but, fame comes with a price, he's learned