Did something happen?

It's been 5 hours since you woke up and within those 5 hours you have:

Viewed your memories from Tooth (Also had her invading your space to see your teeth),
Played your guitar from North (Along with the elves trying to learn how to play with their trumpets),
Talked with Bunnymund (He asked if you'd like to help with Easter next year),
Tried to understand Sandy (Failed),
and as of right now, you are hiding from Jack Frost.

"[y/n], Where are you?" You heard from behind you. You were hiding behind a pillar while Jack searched for you all over Santa's workshop. It was silent for a moment before you heard a cheap, which sounded as if it had come from a baby bird, which came from in front of you. Looking up, you saw Baby Tooth (who looked like a mini version of Tooth herself) and a mirror.

Your once [h/c] hair was now snow white like Jack's; however, your bangs were still the [h/c] and your hair was still the same length. Your eyes were still [e/c], but now they had a ring of light blue around their pupil.

"There you are!" Jack said while landing next to you lightly. He stood there staring at the mirror with you for a moment or two before turning toward you.

"[Y/n]…" He said while slowly inching toward you. You turned to him slowly and carefully leaned toward him also. Jack's face was close to yours, closer than you had ever been comfortable with in the past. His blues eyes, so bright and full of emotion, were staring back into your multicolored eyes with such attention and affection. Jack leaned down even closer; you could feel his icy cold breathe sweeping across your slightly red cheeks gently.

"JACK, [Y/N], IT'S TIME FOR DINNER!" You heard Tooth scream right before the door, which was placed on your right side, sprang open. Jack and You sprang apart, both red in the face and avoiding looking at each other; Tooth looked from between both of you.

"Did something…happen?" She asked slowly. Jack chuckled nervously and started to quietly talk with Baby Tooth. Tooth turned to you with a raised eyebrow and a hint of a smirk dancing on her lips. You nervously rubbed your arm, a habit you picked up from Tooth herself, and quickly dashed away into the dining room, Jack following after you.

You flushed a bright red whenever Jack and your eyes met from across the table throughout the whole meal or whenever Tooth look at Jack and you.