GET YER 'ANDS OFF 'ER

Jack was looking at you with a nervous look in his eyes, pearly white teeth were sinking into a pale red lip from worry, North was chuckling loudly before he realized that some elves were trying to sneak away with a plate of gingerbread men, Tooth and Sandy were talking about if they should go to work for that night, and Bunny was groaning about how frostbite was going to corrupt you.

"Follow me...please?" Jack whispered into your ear quickly. Yo nodded your head slightly, trying not to give too much away. Jack grabbed your hand gently before tugging on it to show you he wanted you to follow. You were walking in a part of the workshop that no one seemed to visit anymore. There were broken toys lying scattered throughout the whole room; broken glass was here and there, dust covered just about everything. You looked around amazed while Jack took a seat in an abandoned window seat that looked like someone had tried to save it.

"What is this place?" You asked while bending down to pick up one of the old toys. It was an old doll; its hair had lost its shine, she was missing one of her button eyes and her stitched on smile seemed to frown with distaste as you looked at it.

"It was the toy storage room...for when they had made too many or if a child suddenly was put on the naughty list at last minute..." Jack explained quietly from the window. You looked from the doll to him for a moment before placing the doll on one of the slowly rotting shelf that looked one of the walls.

"Why don't they use this room anymore? Why use the new one?" You asked as you ran a finger across the shelf. You watched as your white-blue sand moved across the wood before coming back to you. The wood seemed as if to go back in time; the holes in the wood healed themselves, the deep grooves that seemed to have been forced into the wood disappeared and the woods color seemed to be restored. It looked as if it was brand new, never to be touched by the hands of time.

"Because...pitch ruined this room. He burned the toys, flooded it with his nightmare sand, let fearling's run amuck...of course this is just what I understood from what Sandy told me." Jack said moving to stand beside you, holding something. You tried to look at what he had encased inside his hands.

"I know you hate surprises, but it's kind of like this is your first Christmas all over again...all of us got you something; Sandy, Tooth, North, even Bunny...and me." Jack said as he gently placed something cold and hard in your hands.

"It should never melt..." Jack said. You raised an eye brow and looked at the gift. It was an ice sculpture; it was of Jack and you, both of you in your fighting stances. Jack and your hair seemed to look real with all the detail that had been put into it, the same with your eyes and clothes.

"This must have taken you...forever!" You said while holding the figure up to the dim light in order to see it just a little better.

"Well...it did that me the longest to do, but I do have to say that it's the best one." Jack said with a smirk. You rolled your eyes and have him a light shove. Jack chucked lightly and grabbed your wrist. You looked him in the eyes before placing the figure on the same shelf as the doll. Jack slowly wrapped his arms around your waist while you wrapped your own arms around his neck. He slowly leaned toward you while you carefully stood on you tip toes in an attempt to shorten the distance between you both.

"[Y/n], I...I never got to tell you before...when you were still...human but...Well, I love you. I don't know why, I mean I've been alive for over 300 years and I've seen a lot of people grow up and everything...but your never just been another girl-" Jack said quietly. You rolled your eyes at him and rushed forward placing your lips on his and pressing gently in a small, gently kiss. Jack stood in shock for a second before one of his hands became tangled in your hair and the other rested softly on the side of your face; your hands were knotted gently in the back of Jack hair. After a few moments, you gently pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you too, ice block." You said while smirking at him, making him chuckle lightly and grin at you.

"OI, FROST GET YER 'ANDS OFF 'ER!" You both heard from the door.