Chapter 10

3rd Person POV

"And soon to be our's" Lisa said in a cold tone.

That made all the boys froze, they didn't expect that kind of statement from the so called sweet, kind, friendly girl they know in school, especially Jhope. In the dance floor, she was completely different, she was cold, feisty, competitive, and savage, totally the different Lisa he courted, but it made him like her even more.

The girls smirk at the reaction of the boys, "Why don't we start this already, I have a quiz to study for" Jisoo said.

"Bring it on" Jimin replied.

"Boys first" Rosé said.

"Never heard that statement before, but we'll gladly show you our moves first" V said.

The girls and boys separated from each other and left the dance floor to the side.

The boys went first, this style of dance challenge is not like the last one, because Blackpink challenged all of them and it would be unfair if it were seven against four in an individual showdown, so this type is a group battle.

"Alright guys! Your DJ is here and let's start the showdown with the Bulletproof Boys!" The DJ said.

"Let's see if they stay bulletproof for long" Jennie said to the girls, and the girls chuckle.

The boys went to the center of the dance floor and positioned themselves, then the DJ started the music.

After their dance performance, the crowd cheered for them, it seems like they are used to it, but Blackpink is soon gonna make a comeback for round one.

"These girls have been on vacation from the dance floor ever since they've won the national tournament, will their comeback be as legendary?" The DJ announced.

The girls just rolled their eyes at the statement, they don't really like the attention, they just wanna dance and beat some arrogant people sometimes.

"Please welcome them back to the dance floor, Blackpink!" The DJ said.

"Yo, Mr. DJ! We don't need an introduction, we prefer to show them our moves instead!" Rosé said, receiving some oohhs and aahhs from the crowd.

"I didn't know Rosé can be that savage" Jimin said.

"I didn't know any of them can, until now" RM said.

The girls came to the floor and positioned themselves, the DJ started the beat.

After their performance, the crowd cheered twice as loud, they were really good, and by the looks on their faces, BTS thought so too.

"They weren't kidding about their moves" Jin commented.

"But the show has just begun, how about we show them what we've really got?" Jungkook said.

"Round one, who do you think won?" The DJ said, the crowd was split into two, the others were saying Blackpink and the others on BTS' side.

"This was a tough one but, Blackpink won round one!" The DJ said.

"Never doubted" Jisoo said, then smirked.

"Round Two!" The DJ said.

(Just imagine without back up dancers)

"Daebak! Both groups are amazing, but we all know that BTS deserves this one!" The DJ announced.

"I got to admit, that tank or whatever it is was awsome" Rosé commented.

"Finally, this round will determine, which group is better. Both groups better give it all they got, cuz it's round three!" The DJ said.

"I got to admit! Even though the song is cheerful, they still pulled off an awesome end!" Jhope commented.

"I agree with you, now let's show them what we've got" RM said confidently.

"Seems like both are really good, since this is the last round, I'll let you decide the winner" the DJ said.

"The more cheers are received, they're the winner" he explained.

The DJ asked who they wanted to win, although the cheers for BTS were very loud, Blackpink's cheers were louder.

"Congratulations to Blackpink!" The DJ announced, the cheers grew louder.

Bangtan went to Blackpink, "We've got to admit, you are good" RM said with a smile.

"Your not bad yourselves" Jennie replied back, and the girls smirked at them.

"It's amazing how you easily change your attitudes outside and inside the dance floor" Jin said.

"Why thank you, but the most different here are those two" Jisoo replied while pointing her thumb at her back where Rosé and Lisa are.

"We see that" Jimin said, "Congrats anyway, but next time, we'll win" he continued.

"In your dreams" Rosé said.

"Anyway, are those your own songs?" Suga asked curious.

"Mhmm, they are and I can tell, you used your own too" Jennie replied.

Suga smiled, "Of course, no doubts on our music" he bragged.

A/N: I know that it's a short chapter but did you like it? I'm sorry for letting Blackpink win, if you're against it, but it's part of the plot. Please vote if you like it and comment your thoughts! Bye! Bye! 💖💖💖

See ya on the next chapter!😉