Part 2

Oh my god this is actually happening! He's proposing!!

"Will you, Clary Fray, do the honor of marrying me?" Jace asks. He just proposed to me!!!!! Jace is staring up at me with a gleam in his eyes. He still looks kind of nerves.

"YES YES YESS!" I say. Everyone around us starts to clap when Jace puts the ring on my finger. Then he stands back up and kisses me. This is perfect, absolutely perfect. He breaks away and smiles against my lips. Then says "see how I went all mundane on you? I thought that it would be nice."

This makes me laugh, he's back to the old Jace.
"So how many people know about this?" I asked.

"Well I told Izzy and that's probably why she helped you getting ready, then Alec, Magnus, I did not tell Simon. I thought you would want to do that" he says and then adds quickly, "I also asked your mom and Luke for permission before I set up all of this stuff. I even got Alec to drive the carriage." he says matter-of-factly.

"You asked mom and Luke?" I say bewildered at the thought. I never really thought that mom liked Jace that much, but I guess after everything that happened they do enough to give their blessing on our marriage.

"Oh yes I asked them," he says. "I even showed them the ring and told them 'I am in love with your daughter and want to spend the rest of my life with her. I am asking your blessing to ask Clary to marry me.' I mean at first they looked stunned but then discussed quietly before coming to the decision that it would be perfect."

"Well it is perfect," I say back. "This is perfect." Then I kiss him again and I can hear the audience sigh at the sight. I forgot that we were in public and I think Jace did too. We break away and turn towards the sunset, which is now almost gone.

"Are you hungry for desert?" he asks me before he turns me and starts walking further down the deck. Where are we going? We turn the corner to find no one there except for a waitress and a table with two chairs looking out over the lake. Again the table looks very romantic, with candles and roses on it. Jace helps me into my chair before moving to take his seat right next to me.

"Congratulations on your engagement!" The waitress gleams. Then she set the menu in between us and scurries off.

"So what we eat for desert my future Mrs Harondale?" Jace asks with a smirk but he is right. I am the future Mrs Harondale. I am going to be his wife. The reality of what is happening starts to set in and I can't stop smiling. This is officially happening, we are getting married!!

"Yes, Mr Harondal." I reply. I look down at the menu and see that there is a wide veriety of delicious looking deserts. Yum, they all look so good. I look up and down the list until I find the pergect one. It looks like a chocolate peice of cake with chocolate iceing and a rose iceing on top. "Hoe about that one?" I point to the cake.

"Ooo yea that one looks great," he says and then licks his lips. "Shall we share it, future Mrs Harondale?"

"Oh very romantic," I say back. I don't know why I just love hearing him say 'futur Mrs Harondale'. Then the waitress comes back over and gets our order while poor some more champagne. Then she leaves.

We don't really talk that much when she's gone, there was some kissing and gazing at the beautiful night view.

A few minutes later, she comes back with our cake.

"Enjoy," she says and then giggles before leaving. I glacé over at Jace, who just smiles then grabs me a fork.

"Do you want to do the honor of taking the first bite?" he asks me. Without saying a word I take a price of cake and eats it.

"Mmmmm," I say with my mouth full. This is so delicious! It taste just like the milk chocolate from Hershy. Mmmm my favorite.

"I see that you like it," Jace says chuckling. Then he takes a bit himself. "oh oh yes this is some good cake."