😏Dear Readers😏

Hello!

Well...There's something I need to tell you all and please don't get mad..This is just a reminder for everyone...

Okay..What I want to tell you is..I know..Some of the zodiacs are not lucky and always get creepypasta character's that they hated...Look..I'm so sorry about it and like I said..This book is just for fun..

For those who don't like this book..Okay..I don't mind and it's okay..But please..Don't send a rude comments..😞😞...I don't hate any zodiacs..

I never said that..Example..I HATE TAURUS..TAURUS IS SUCKS AND A PIECE OF SHIT...Did I ever said this to each one of you?Did I ever said that I hate..for example..I HATE PISCES..VIRGO..LEO?

No..I will never ever say that..But if yes..I'm very truly sorry about it..This book is just for fun..Okay..I'm not mad and it's okay..I forgive you all for those who send rude comments..

Sorry for this chapter and no need to voted..Hehe...Again..Sorry for my broken english..This is just a reminder..I'm sorry again and I hope you understand my feelings..😊😊😊

Anyway thanks for those who always voted this book and follow me back..Don't worry..I will not end this book until 200 parts..We almost there and I will doing a book 2 and maybe I will write new zodiac book but not creepypasta..Hehe..It's suprise..Okay..That's all...

Thank you very much and love you all..I hope you understand this chapter and again..Sorry for my broken english...
😘😘😘