Chapter 1: Dear Kim Taehyung

Cheonsa's POV
My name is Kim Cheonsa, the most important thing in my life is drawing. *drawing* *drawing* and...  maybe just drawing.

But when i was 16... the most important thing for me was him. (Taehyung)

2005 Highschool lifeI was waiting for him in the bike parking

I was waiting for him in the bike parking. His mame is Kim Taehyung. We live in the same building, so we go to school together every day.

"Taehyung, let's go to school together." I said to him smiling, he look at me and say....

"No" he said with no expression, then he puddle away.

He often invites me to study with him. We help each other, and make progress together. Lie 😑 then i seat on his jacket accidentally

He's very nice to me and has never been angry. Lie 😑 then i accidentally poured water on him he shouts my name. 😪

I was following him and....
The only problem is, he walks so fast that i can't follow him. He opens the door and it hits me, ouch!! Ughh! 😣.

It seems like i was always running after him when i was young. But it doesn't matter. Because i believe he's also secretly waiting for me. (In my thoughts when we are riding in our bike)

This is the start of our....
"A LOVE SO BEAUTIFUL"

Dear SOPA school, let dreams fly. Welcome to SOPA school, a nationally prestigious school. Today, you are proud of SOPA school, tomorrow, SOPA school will be proud of you. The speaker said, as we are cleaning the garden.

Taehyung walk away as i was swipping, i follow him like swipping (you know what i mean).

"Hmm... Taehyung, we are in the same class again...." i said, laughing nervously.

"This is called destiny, don't you think so?" I said smiling wide.

"So the entry score of this school is quite low this year." He said saying different topic.

"Five points lower than last year. Thanks to that five points or i wouldn't be able to get in." I respond to him still smiling.

"How lucky i am!" I said raising my voice little bit, my battery is full that's why i'm so energetic.

Then we continued swipping, we are far away from the other students so yeah :)

"Taehyung!.." i said, he look at me, then i look at left and right and walk a little bit closer to him.

"I Like You." I said smiling, wanting a good respond.

"I Don't Like You" he said back to me then continued swipping. My smile slowly disappear and try to act cool still.

"Ahh... okay... i'll figure it out." I said and ran away from him fast.

"Ughhh it's so embarrassing!" i said in my mind. Aishhhhh.

To Be Continued 😘