Chapter 2: How To Make Boys Fall In Love

Cheonsa's POV
The sun is hiding now and the moon is showing up tonight.

I'm at home and in my room, i will do something tonight an important thing 😄.

"Ugh... what should i do?" I said to myself, thinking of something and *ting*.

"I know what i'm going to do, yess" i said again to myself and stand up from my bed and go to my computer and open it.

"How To Make Boys Fall In Love With You" i search in my computer, i hope this will work (help me J-Hope 😊✌🏻)

"Be pretty. Be smart." It said, i get my small mirror and look at myself.

"Look at my oval face, pretty enough." I said more like imagining it.

Next Day
I'm inside the classroom waiting for the teacher.... then i remember something. Jimin, Jimin gave me a novel but i don't like that novel

"I don't like that novel" i said while giving him the novel. He look at me.

"Gurl, our taste are different." Jimin said then pout. Aishh this boiii! 😒

"Cheonsa." Jimin call me. I look at him.

"I recommend you a new one." Jimin said wiggle his eyebrows and open the novel and give it to me. Aishh.

"Masterpiece." He said i smile at him and....

"No." i said and turn around facing the front. Aishhh Jimin-ssi 😩.

One of our classmate come in the classroom holding the test papers.

"Hand in your test papers." My classmate said. I get Jimin's test paper and copy his answers.

"Seriuosly, Cheonsa? Copy my answers?" Jimin said to me well i don't care hehe.

"You always copy others answers, so why are you admitted to our school?" My annoying classmate said. Hayss.

Then Taehyung come in the classroom, we don't come to school together today hehe. I look at him, then i remember something "be smart" the one that i search last might aghh okay be smart! Fighting!

"This test paper is guite easy, so i finished it very quickly." I said to the annoying classmate preventing that i didn't copy Jimin's paper because Taehyung is here hehe. Then i look back to Taehyung. Wahhh i almost caught.

Time Skip: break time
Me and my chubby classmate is reffilling our water bottles. Then she start to eat something again.

"Haven't you finished it an hour ago?" I said to, she's eating again.

"Come on. This is the fifth one." She said back to me, i'm a litte shock but it's nothing new to her 😪.

Then i feel Taehyung is walking towards us because he is going to reffill he's water bottle too.

"The listening comprehension test was very easy this time." I said changing the topic because Taehyung wahhh!

"Was it?" She said.

"Taehyung! Is so handsome!" I said to her, complimenting Taehyung.

"I think the test was overall very easy. The writing section was hard, i've never wrote anything about it before." I said, being smart infront of Taehyung 😁.

"The title was *Pursue Your Dream*, Taehyung what do you think?" i said guesing if i'm saying the right thing. Then i look to him smiling.

"I didn't wrote too many words, only about 1,000. I had many thoughts about this topic." I said being proud of myself hehe.

"*Pursue Your Dream* was the sample composition. The title of our composition was *impartiality*" Taehyung said correcting me after he finish refilling he's water bottle then walk away. Aishhh!

"You didn't know that?" My chubby classmate said to me, aishhhh wahhhh!!!!!

To Be Continued 😘