6. Am I Crazy Or What?!

Thank you for the 3K reads minna!!
I LUV U SO MUCHH!!! <3 <3 <3
MINNA GA DAISUKI~!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
- Shizu :3
_______________________________________________________________________________
Chapter six : Am I Crazy Or What?!

~ Yui's P.O.V. ~

"Unpredictable." A voice pops out.
"Yes, unpredicta--" I glanced my head to the right and saw Takumi-kun sat beside me.
"Woah, how did you get into my room?"
"I saw you went here just now."
"Stalker!" I pointed at him.
"No I'm not. I'm just checking you around."
"Why?"
"Why what?"
"Why are you checking me around?"
"Just checking if you're safe." He shrugged.
"Of course I'm safe, what do you think?" I frowned.
"You're not safe. Someone is trying to kill you. I'm just warning you."
"Who's that someone?" I asked but then he suddenly disappeared.
What is wrong with me? Why am I not safe? This person keep making me curious.. I think I need someone to ask about all of these stuff.
I walked inside Reiji's lab and saw him sitting in the chair reading some books. I walked towards him and asked, "Reiji-kun, can I have your time for a while?"
Reiji closed his books and replied, "sure, sit here." He pated on the chair next to him.
I sat to where he told me to.
"Want some tea?"
I shook my head.
"What's the matter Yui?"
"I don't think you'll believe me tho."
"Try me."
"This guy named Takumi Suoh, is a demon hunter."
"Demon hunter? Seriously? I think you're dreaming or the one you see was a ghost."
"No, it's real! He even had a feet!"
"Okay. Then what's the problem?"
I sighed, "He said that I'm Ayano. So I asked him what's the surname tho I still don't believe it. But then, he said I need to figure it out on my own. Then after I told Ayato that I was talking to a demon hunter, he also don't believe just like you. So, I went to my room and he's there and he said that I'm not safe. Do you know why I'm not safe?"
He sighed and said, "I don't know. But I think that spirit is warning you, I guess that something bad will happen. Wait, if you're Ayano then you're the princess? But it's impossible! The princess is gone missing like several years or ages ago. She might be dead by now."
"That's why, I told him that I'm not Ayano and he kept on saying that I'm her." I shook my head. "This is getting crazy."
"I think you need to rest." He gave me the medicine, "here, a medicine for you just incase you're dizzy again."
"Thank you Reiji-kun." I bowed.
"No problem."
Then I walked out of the lab and went straight to my room. I jumped on my bed and take a rest.
"I think I'm getting crazy right now.." I said to myself.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Author's Note
Please vote and comment below...
Because FIRST VOTER GETS A DEDICATION AND 5 VOTES ON THEIR STORY !!! SECOND VOTER GETS A DEDICATION ON THE NEXT CHAPT AND 3 VOTES ON THEIR STORY !! THIRD VOTER GETS 2 VOTES ON THEIR STORY !
So hurry vote it !! :D
And also, you guys can add and follow me on other apps:
Snapchat : shizu_31
Ask.fm : shizu_31
Line : shizu_31
Vine : Shizuka M
Instagram : shizu_31
Facebook : Shizuka Mochizuki #the profile pic is the same as my wattpad profile pic
Twitter : @shizu31mochi
Kik : shizu_31
Yeah, thats about it.
Thank you for reading, voting and commenting my story!
I love ya guys!!!
- Shizu :D