Part 2

The 10th of October 2005, 4:34 pm

It was a Monday.

Fortunately, the walk back to the house provided the Gryffindor enough time to conceive a story. Harry didn't participate in the pleasant chatter that Teddy and Draco were indulging in. It filled the quiet streets, thankfully avoiding awkward silence. Harry knew the metamorphmagus' incentive; facilitate the Slytherin so he could be sympathetic to the Gryffindor.

As the apparation wards only admitted Harry and his companions, he could've apparated into the house so Draco couldn't locate to his house in the future. However, he was steadfast not to desert his 4-year-old son abandoned in a playground.

Harry sent a spate of magical energy towards the boy, it alerted Leo that they were about to leave. Harry knew Leo would trail them, he had considered all precautions.

=

Leo scouted his family from a distance behind them. If he wasn't keeping such an attentive eye on them, he would've been adrift. He didn't understand why he couldn't accompany them. He desperately desired to meet the man Teddy adored and his father loved. However, he was convinced there was a genuine reason for his father's actions. His dad had looked frantic when Teddy led him to the green-eyed man. It perturbed the young boy for his father to be frightened, for he seldom revealed fear.

The little lion watched, from a reasonably far distance, as the group entered his house. He had to restrain his desire to race after them to laugh and have a good time, so he waited. He perched himself on a brick wall of a nice young couple's house and looked through his windows.

Inside, where the three boys sat at the table, a blonde man seemed unimpressed and impatient. Teddy mindlessly chattered, obviously creating a background noise for the two men. His dad looked uncomfortable, sitting with a mug in his hand. The scene was a ticking time bomb; an eruption was inevitable.

Abruptly, the blonde man rose and roared. His face swiftly bloomed in colour, his mouth relative to a dragon's. His stance was powerful and intimidating, taking form as the clear aggressor. His dad cowered into his seat, Teddy swiftly leaving the room.

The man continued yelling, causing tears to ebb in his dad's eyes. His father flinched, and Leo could see the clenched fists. The child perceived this to be in terror. He felt the rage building up inside of him.

Violently, he lay on the wall, so it looked like he was sleeping. There was no one around. Leo knew he wasn't supposed to do this, however, he was deluded by rage. Reaching deep inside of his magic core, he willed for the magic energy in the air to extract it. He cringed as he felt part of his soul separating from his body.

After the separation was complete, Leo looked down at himself. His body lay there, unresponsive and emotionless. It was a poor imitation of a sleeping child, but it was satisfactory. He wanted to know the harmful words that man said to his father. His own spirit was like a ghost, only visible by himself. He was invisible to the rest of the world, apart from his father. He knew his father could sense him, they both possessed substantial magic cores.

He ran to his house, morphing through a wall. In the hallway was a distressed Ted bear, pacing concernedly. There were a silencing and locking charm protecting the door, making it impossible for Teddy to get in. He quickly hugged his brother, even if he wouldn't feel anything, and morphed through the wall. Leo was taken aback by the sheer volume of the words coming from the blonde man.

"YOU DIRTY TWO-FACED LIAR!!" The man screamed. Leo winced and flinched at the words to his father's face.

=

Harry stared at the boy in front of him. There, Leo was, in his soul form. The father and son locked eyes, Harry finding a burning desire to help, in his son's. Draco still yelled at him, not faltering once despite the child in the room.