18

Daisy's POV

When I walked away from y/n and Hoseok,I went to the bunch of people who are whispering each other and looking at the board.

I went to them and asked them what are they whispering for.

"It's Soojin, Mr. Choi's girlfriend" The one I asked said.

"So? What happen to her?" I asked again.

"There look." She said and point at the board and starts to gossip again beside her.

I looked at it and my eyes widened.

Soojin and Hoseok were dating behind Mr. Choi back. She's just using Mr. Choi so that she can get what she wants.

What the heck? How did they know this? Who did this?

And when I was done reading I heard a screamed and I thought it was y/n.

So I went to it and saw Y/n laying down in the cold floor with her weak body.

"Yah y/n wake up!" I yelled as soon as I saw her and went beside her.

I yelled a help and a few minutes later the ambulance came.

Where's Hoseok? I thought both of them were here together? Why did he suddenly disappear?

I looked around and saw Hoseok behind the tree's hiding his self. I smirked and went to him but he run away.

Aish, that rascal.

I shrugged it off and went to the hospital that y/n were brought.

Time's skip

When the doctor came out from Y/n's room they told me that she was fine. She was just shocked and that she fainted.

I sighed and went to y/n's room. As soon as I saw her, My eyes got watery.

"Y/n *sniff*,Be strong girl. Your trauma will disappear soon, so be strong girl" I said between my sobs. Until I heard someone groaning. I looked at y/n and saw she's waking up slowly.

"Y/n" i said and wiped my tears.

"Daisy?" She said, touching her head.

"Stay here and I'm gonna call Mingyu" I said and went out of her room and called Mingyu.

Y/N'S POV

When Daisy went out, I just rest a little bit until I heard the door opened.

I looked at it and saw Mingyu with his worried face.

"M-mingyu" I said with a little surprised tone. He went to me and hold my hand.

"What did they do to you again?" He half yelled and stare at me, waiting for my answer.

"What? I just fainted" I half-lied. I'm not gonna tell him that I have a trauma, so I half lied to him.

"Stop lying y/n, I know that you have a trauma and I know that Hoseok is your ex boyfriend that leads you to have trauma" I widened my eyes as I heard to him that he knows it all.

"H-how did you know?" I said, stuttering. Mingyu sighed and removed his hand to mine and put it in his lap.

"I heard you talking about Hoseok and Soojin" Mingyu said. I sighed and grabbed his hands.