え?あぁ、そう。(Jotaro Kujo x Reader)

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgXfJ_02mkc Please listen for better experience, thank you and enjoy! <3 )

________________________________________________________________________________え?(Eh?)

You stood in the kitchen ; the gentle clattering of dishes as you set them down after washing and drying filled the room like a song piece. The chatoyant illuminations of the bubbles that appeared reflected your beauty as a unfinished watercolour painting would; melodys tuned from you with a gentle hum as your focus rest assure on your duty. Now, you had no issue with doing the chores while your hard working boyfriend sat in his room typing away at the keyboard or shifted through papers, but, you had an issue when your desires weren't being fulfilled. You hoped you were not being too "lewd" when your mind went wild like the winds of a field, but, imagining this sharp faced man with sea green eyes and his toned chest, sharp jawline, keen eyes, ash black hair, and "rude boy" persona taking you in his strong protective arms..."Eh?" You smelled that familiar nicotine along with that tantalizing muskiness sweat. The smell of a man...your man. You spun around as he embraced you holding you as if he wanted to devour you, but, not enough to "break you". His long fingers brushed under your chin making you tilt your head up; "(Y/N)..." You felt your face heat up and your desires overflow. "え?(Eh?)"

あぁ、(Ah,)

Feeling the heat spread out through your body in waves, biting your plump pink lips, smelling intense love and lustful intentions and smelling intoxicating nicotine. His face buried in your slender and long neck. Your (S/C) skin turning a rose pink under his hot and moist body which truly smelled like a strong man who came out of an intense workout; the musky smell was your "heroin" as your eyes rolled back tantalizingly and you breathed him in. You wrapped your arms around his large back as much as you could not wanting this intense heat sensation to end "I want you" his husky voice tickled your earlobe and this slight exhale heated up your sensitive neck. You felt how much he wanted you and you felt how much you wanted him too, you were a bit ashamed admittedly. Did your parents raise you to be this way? What would they think? Were you proud of yourself? You turned your face slightly seeing a bubble floating besides you; hair a mess, eyes clouded with lust, body pink in heat, and lips slightly agape like an innocent doll. Innocence....what an ironic word. "あぁ、(Ah,)"

そう。(Yes.)

You pulled him down on you more, wrapping your legs around his hips and feeling him hungrily nuzzle his face in your neck. "Jotaro さん.." words were not needed much longer you both knew this was going to be taken to the fullest and lustful extent, such shame, so filthy, so wrong and yet...so right. You looked him directly in the eyes and your (E/C) eyes said it all..you wanted more; Jotaro pinned your hands/ arms on both sides of you looking down at you as if he was about to ravish you. You knew you did not have to say the words because your bodies seemed to take control of themselves, but, you uttered your last word before being completely devoured..."さん (Yes.)"