貴重なエメラルド (Kakyoin Noriyaki x Reader)

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnLV5RDVkRo Please listen for more feel! ありがとうございました!)

____________________________________________________________________________

You sat on a park bench, fingers gently traced a stray hair behind your ear as the wind blew the cherry blossoms astray and your book sat on your lap. You smiled feeling satisfied and closed your book shut, such a beautiful and peaceful view needed to be admired. You should not put such a view to waste when moments like these could be stolen away any moment...just as a life could be. The crystal blue sky above you contain clouds as puffy as cotton and white as innocence, the light pink cherry blossoms the color of a sweet love in the start of spring...just as you remembered. You remembered his light red hair and amethyst eyes, the way his "hair noodle" (as you had called it) swayed dramatically in the wind as that of a brave knight, a warrior, or a sullen prince charming. You stood up and carried the book safely with two gentle hands, your cardigan flowing gently in the breeze as your feet gently tapped against the pavement floor; kids screamed and giggled, engulfed by in their slightly obnoxious fantasies and childs play. You continued to walk until you saw the familiar stone filled yard, eerie silence swept overhead as you slowly walked in. You read the names on the "墓 " (haka = tomb) the smooth stone glistened under the sun and the names written in Kanji reminded those of the location of their deceased loved one, but, the last thing you expected was to have the name of your loved one written on one of these tombs. 

You reached the one, grass as green as any emerald surrounded the light grey smooth stone "花京院 典明"...Kakyoin Noriaki was the name carved into the stone; your fingers traced the cold and lifeless stone and the name of your lover permanently carved into this cold...lifeless object. "Good afternoon Noriaki dear, I came here like I said I would! How is everything? U-up there I mean!...Are they treating you well?" You felt a wave of sadness wash over you, hitting like an unknown big wave whilst you were struggling to swim. "Oh, I bought you something! Your favorite.." you smiled big as you pulled a big bag of his favorite fruits: cherries. "I made sure they were the dark, sweet, and juicy kind. Just the way you like them! Hehe, I still remember the way you liked your cherries before eating them...I always found it peculiar. Nonetheless, I loved it. I loved...love everything about you..you know. Your laugh, hair, your personality...you. I l-loved...love you." You hung your head down to force yourself to keep your tears held back and that was when you noticed a letter; forest green just like Kakyoin's 学ラン  (gakuran = traditional Japanese school uniform for boys) you shakily took it into your small hand and read to whom it was for. "私の貴重なエメラルドに...(Y/N)" (To my precious emerald...(Y/N) ) Your eyes widened and heart skipped a beat, it took no time for you to tear open the nicely sealed letter and rip the actual note out, reading it. The note said the following: " My dearest (Y/N), if you are reading this letter, it means I have not made it back from my voyage. I have either gotten lost, been abandoned, or killed. Though, those are the worst possible outcomes (and I do hope with all my heart to get back with you.) I am afraid to inform you that this letter is in your hands right now because I can no longer be by your side. Now, I know you are most likely trying to hold your tears back right now or shaking your head in disbelief, but it happened. You must accept it...not only for yourself, but for me too. We both know that we had sentiment moments of which we both hold near and dear to us and we both laughed as we spoke of future preparations ; we are inseparable. I mean, now we have split ways...you know how they say "till death do us part"? Well, it was a bit literal in our case, sadly. Irony hurts sometimes, does it not? Besides the harsh reality of the situation, I must make a selfish request. My final request. My dear, please do not let my death hold you back from moving through life. I will forever watch over you..trust me, I will protect you and nurture you. Through thick and thin, rain to snow, earth to heaven...I will always be there. And when your time comes in when we shall be reunited once again. But, for now...live with your head held high. Succeed for me, smile for me, have a future for me, and do not cry for me. You know how much it pains me to see you hurt, please...do not shed a tear for me. I am sorry but this letter is soon coming to an end, I am running out of space to write. Just know that in the end, I will always love and care for you, no matter what...goodbye, my precious emerald. Love, 花京院 典明" You couldn't help but let the tears fall out, you hit the ground with your fists and let out a wail. You knew that Kakyoin had asked for you to not cry for him, but he said it himself. It was a selfish request. You loved him so much and would do anything for him, but he was being too selfish. "Kakyoin...HOW COULD YOU!" You sobbed, not realising his glowing transparent figure appearing before you, looking down at your completely disheveled state with nothing but pain in his eyes. "My love....I am so sorry. Please do not cry...my precious emerald.." You stood in the graveyard sobbing over your lovers grave as he covered his face in his own shame in attempt to hide his tears. "Precious emerald of mine."