私の王女 (Joseph Joestar x Himedere Reader)

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrwVthk38b0 Please listen for more "feel". ありがとうございました!)

You sat alone at the restaurant table tapping your nails steadily against the table. You were losing patience and loosing it quickly, how dare he have you here waiting! You dedicated yourself to this date and even came a few minutes early and here you were, waiting for your boyfriend who appears to not care enough about you. His princess, his cutest, his most beautiful. You huffed in air and puffed out one cheek, "I will show him never to keep me waiting!" Soon you heard heavy footsteps and staggered breathing along with frantic fumbling, "Oi! (Y/N)!" He had a weary smile on as he took a seat in front of you. "Hehe, I thought I was going to be late! Whew! So sweetheart, what would you like to orde-" you cut him short with a quick but powerful smack to the side of his face. "HOW DARE YOU! You show up late and then try to act like you were on time! You had me waiting here for more than 23 minutes! Do you know how stupid I looked! You embarrassed me! You also did not notice my cute new hair and pretty new dress that I picked out just for you for THIS very occasion! Now I really see how much you "care" about me!!" Joseph furrowed his brows, "Hey, I try my best! Training isn't easy and it is hard for me to keep and eye on the tme when I am supposed to be dogging hits and showing my master my all! Besides, you know well that I think no matter what you wear and what hairstyle you choose that you are 100% adorable!" You stood up with a flustered expression and slammed one high heel to the floor with a harsh yet elegant "click!" and a stuck up princess "hmph!". "Joseph Joestar! I ORDER you to buy me something sweet!" Joseph threw himself back dramatically and put his hands to the sides of his face doing his signature "Oh no!" "You heard me mister! That means NOW!" Soon you two were walking to a well known (and overly expensive) Italian sweets spot, you had your arms crossed the whole time as Joseph walked behind you trying to apologise and find out how to make you happy. You were a tough cookie and admittedly, a pain in the ass,but, you were cute and Joseph loved you and dealt with the fact that you were difficult..VERY difficult. "Hey (Y/N)-" You swirled around to face him with your still pouty face, "No, I do not want to hear it! And when you are walking with me, you should know to hold my empty hand so it doesn't feel lonely!" Joseph let out a sigh and obeyed your command, locking his big strong hands with your prim and elegant ones. You two walked hand in hand, Joseph scratching the back of his head in slight embarrassment and frustration with the fact that he could not seem to make you happy at the moment. "Hey, princess..look, I am really sorry. You know that I really care about you and everyday I try to put my best foot forward. Just for you." You stopped walking and slid your hands out of his. You turned to face him, face flushed and (E/C) eyes sparkling along with your long and doll like lashes fluttering delicately as you blinked. Joseph seemed awestruck in your doll like expression, you could be sweet when you wanted to be as well as elegant. Nothing but grace and beauty. All seemed still to you, you did not even notice the biker ringing his bell for you to step out of his way; Joseph wrapped his strong arms around you and pulled you close, "E-eh!?" "Oi (Y/N)! Be careful, the street is dangerous!"You blushed intensely, feeling his strong heart beating through his toned chest and his body heat against yours. You looked up at him to see his slightly pink face and somewhat confused expression as he waited for your reaction. You stared up at his face for a while until you smirked, raising one eyebrow at his expression which now seemed to become more flushed, "O-oi, (Y/N) I understand if you are up-" you cut him off by pressing your lips against his, people in the street giggled at this cute couple while others seemed flustered or turned their heads. You pulled away seeing his shocked and flustered expression, you could no longer keep it in; "Ohoho! Oh Joseph darling, I am in more danger being anywhere near you." Those words came out of your mouth with a slight purr which made Joseph's knees weak and him make a "hypnotised". A somewhat goofy smirk complimented his flustered face even more. "Niccccccccccccce v-very nicccccccce..."