~02~

I was doing my makeup and thinking about the message that Mr. Han sent.

Mr. Han:
(Honey how are u? I hope you're eating and staying healthy. There is something I want to discuss with you so let's meet at the * cafeteria at 5 o'clock. Take care!)
Rose;
(Okay, I'll be there.)
Seen

I read the message again and I was so scared so I decided to call Hazel. She is visiting her sister in Canada because she has cancer. I couldn't talk and support Hazel that much because she left unexpectedly so that she couldn't attend my father's funeral too.

I met Hazel a year ago when she transfered to my school. At first we didn't talk that much, we were just classmates and that was all.

But than we became lab partners and this grew a sense of friendship, later on we helped each other with the so called bullies..

Different situation at school created a bond between Hazel and me. We were like sisters and we did everything together, we even decided to attend the same classes so we could be together.

*calling Hazel*

Hey Hazel! How is ***? Is she
feeling better?

Yeah, she is taking her medicine but there's no progress. We are hopeless. But forget about that how are now?

Not that good but still.. Anyways I called you cause Mr. Han wants to meet me and to tell me something important. I don't know why I'm scared and really worried to go and meet him

Yaa.. U dumb ass!! Don't be like this, I think he wants to tell you something that will make you happy. Just stay calm, even if it is bad news we'll get over it. Don't forget we are together. Now I have to go bitch, and by the way you have to buy me a lot of snacks cause I'm such a good friend.

Yeah yeah, as you wish princess. Take care... Bitch 😂Byeeee.

*hangs up*

Aishh this girl! She is going to drive me crazy, all the time she is making me laugh. What is this her superpower!?! Still I have to buy her snacks but why always me!! She never bought snacks for me! NEVER!! I'll take my revenge! *I started laughing so hard but then I remembered I had to be ready*

After wearing my shoes I went straight to the cafeteria. Mr. Han was waiting for me in the last table and you could tell that the reason why he chose that table was to evident paparazzi.

He was wearing a black lather jacket which made him look even more younger. He was also wearing black sunglasses so that nobody could see him.

I want straight to the table and greeted him.

Mr. Han- Oh sweety welcome! Hope I didn't ruin your plans!

Rose-No,in fact I also wanted to hang out a little bit.

Mr. Han- So,  are you staying healthy? Are taking your vitamins?

Rose- Well kind of... *she said and started  at the ground *

Mr. Han- *sigh* What did we say when he left?!

Rose- I know, I know

*at the same time*
To always take care of ourselves

Rose- Look I'm so sorry but I promise I'll try my best from now on. *smiling*

Mr. Han- Ah you little punk*laughing*

Immediately after that he took a serious look which honestly scared the hell out of me.

Mr. Han- Look darling the reason why I brought you here is that there's a problem with the company... *sigh*

Rose- I knew it... Well tell me.

Mr. Han- After his death there's no one who can run the company, no one has a good qualification to deserve the post, so....  the rule is that someone from the family of the leading CEO will immediately take the post.

Rose's POV
I was speechless when I heard this,  I can't control my fucking life not I have to control a fuckin huge company
"But there must be another solution"

Mr.  Han- Normally someone with a good qualification and who knows how to lead can do that.. But the bord has no idea so they want to discuss with you.

Rose- About what!!  I got no idea how to lead a company!!!

Mr. Han- No need to worry if you can't do that the bord will take your consideration. But in that way it's your duty to find the next "leader"

Rose POV
!!WHaT ThE HeLI!!