☆ The Childhood memory ☆

///Fluffy one-shot///
                                                  ///Shmumble x Liz///

A while ago, when shmumble was 8 years old, she didn't have many friends to talk to and was sitting all alone in a sandbox. But that all changed when she met a person named Liz.

Shmumble was all alone sitting in a sandbox ''Hello!'' said a random girl behind shmumble, that was now approaching shmumble.

Shmumble turned her head a bit so that she looked over to the person, wide eyed, not sure how to reply ''O-Oh, um, it seems like i disturbed you..I-I'll go then!'' said the person and started to walk away.

Shmumble quickly got up and grabbed the person's arm. The person was a bit shorter than shmumble. They had short, brown curly hair and brown,  chocolate coloured eyes, also wearing a purple dress on which had small white flowers on it.

Shmumble felt a faint blush creep on her face ''D-Don't go, you didn't disturb m-me! i'm sorry for not replying, i d-don't talk to many people so i didn't really know how to reply, What's your n-name?'' asked shmumble.

The person smiled which made Shmumble blush even more, ''It's okay! my name is Liz, what's yours?'' replied the person, which was apperantly named Liz.

''T-That's a pretty name! My real name is sky, but i-i mostly go by s-shmumble!'' answered shmumble

''Thank you! your's is really pretty too!'' said Liz, smiling even more. Shmumble didn't realized how red she was in the face, though Liz noticed, ''A-are you okay? do you have a fever??'' asked Liz worried, shmumble quickly answered ''A-ah, no no, i'm fine, just uhh...a little bit sick!''

Liz's worried face faded away and was replaced with a small smile ''Oh, alright! so, do you wanna play something with me? i don't have many people to play with, and i saw you here all alone. So i decided to come over here and ask you!''

shmumble stared a bit wide eyed at Liz and quickly said ''A-ah, um...s-sure!!'' Liz was happy about the answer ''Alright, let's go find something to play!'' Liz took shmumble's hand, which made shmumble blush harder, but then was replaced with a small, soft smile.

Shmumble didn't feel loneliness, sadness or any negative emotions, all she felt was happiness.