☆♥First date♥☆

☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥

                                     ☆♥ //Shmumble x Lizzy//♥☆

Today is the date, Lizzy's first date. Yesterday Shmumble asked Lizzy to go on a date with her, since they haven't been on a date yet even though they've been dating for 2 months. Lizzy dressed nicely, even though she often didn't care what kind of clothes she put on. But this was a special day for her, so she decided to dress nicely for it. She put on a long pastel purple dress on with small flowers on it and wore a flower crown to go with it.
~~~~~~~
When she was done getting dressed she called Shmumble to say that she was done and is now waiting for her to pick her up. When Shmumble asked Lizzy to go on a date, she never stated where they were going to have their first date at, she just said it was a surprise and it made Lizzy even more excited. Lizzy was standing outside of her house, waiting for Shmumble to arrive.
~~~~~~~
Shmumble arrived in 45 minutes, since they don't live far apart. Shmumble wore black jeans that were a bit ripped off at the knee area, a grey hoodie, rainbow hand band and her hair was tied into a ponytail with a small red flower in her hair, Lizzy thought she looked really cute.
~~~~~~~
''Ready to go?'' Asked Shmumble and Lizzy snapped out of her thoughts ''Oh, yea!'' Shmumble and Lizzy went into Shmumble's car and drove off.
~~~~~~~
As they were driving, Lizzy asked ''So...are you gonna tell me where we're going now?'' Shmumble had a small smirk on her face and replied ''Nope, you have to see for yourself when we get there.'' Lizzy leaned back into her seat and crossed her arms, pouting.
~~~~~~~
50 minutes passed and Shmumble parked her car in a parking lot. ''Are we at the place now?'' Asked Lizzy looking around, ''Nope, we're just parking the car here, we gotta walk there from here.'' Shmumble took Lizzy's hand and they started walking to the place.
~~~~~~~
They were now walking on a path that was surrounded with cherry blossom trees and many pink coloured flowers, it looked really pretty, and it was pretty peaceful too since there weren't any people around, it was just Lizzy and Shmumble, just the two of them.
~~~~~~
''We're here.'' said Shmumble when they finally arrived at the place. Lizzy looked around amazed. The place was really pretty, water was surrounding the place, there were many cherry blossom trees, pink flowers and benches with lanterns on it.
~~~~~~
Shmumble let go of Lizzy's hand and started walking to a cherry blossom tree and sat under it and patted the ground next to her, motioning for Lizzy to sit there. Lizzy understood and walked over to Shmumble, sitting down next to her, looking at the sunset, ''The sunset looks really pretty.'' said Lizzy in a soft voice, ''Yea, it does, but you're much prettier.'' replied Shmumble, and Lizzy giggled at the cheesy-ness.
~~~~~~
Shmumble put her arm around Lizzy's shoulder and dragged her a bit closer, which made Lizzy lean on Shmumble's shoulder ''Let's watch the sunset for a bit, it's nice.'' said Lizzy. Shmumble had a small, warm looking smile on her face and said ''Yea, let's do that.''
~~~~~~
So they stayed like that, feeling the warmth of each other, watching the sunset peacefully.

☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥