▶𝘔𝘐𝘎𝘙𝘈𝘐𝘕𝘌◀

Tyler was sitting at the dining table, tapping his plate with a fork while waiting for the food to finish, ''Don't forget that you have to go to therapy today, tyler.'' said his mom from the kitchen. Tyler sighed ''yeah, mom, i know.'',

tyler never wants to go to therapy since he never liked explaining his feelings to someone, because it's hard explaining your feelings to someone when you don't even understand them yourself.

Tyler snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his mom talking
''look, tyler, i know you don't wanna go to therapy, but you need to, it'll help.'', tyler sighed again ''i know, mom.'' His mom shot a pity look at tyler but then returned to making food.
After tyler finished eating his food, he went to go to therapy.

​The last time he was at therapy his therapist told him to write something, anything really, and he has. It's a song he wrote, and it has a lot of metaphors in it so he hopes his therapist can understand it.

​He never understood why his parents sent him to therapy because they never knew about his struggles, maybe they just wanted to be sure. He felt like it was fate, because he has anxiety and depression, though, therapy doesn't help him much, because the dark thoughts always come back, no matter what. He can't get rid of them.

​Tyler was now sitting in front of his therapist, ''So tyler, what have you wrote for today?'' said his therapist. Tyler was already trembling, and his head filled with thoughts: what if his therapist doesn't understand the lyrics? what if it's badly written? should he have wrote it?

''It's a song i wrote.'' tyler replied with a faint shaky voice ''ah, would you mind reading it outloud for me?''

​''Yea, i don't mind.'' replied tyler, 'deep breaths tyler, deep breaths' thought tyler to himself.

​''The song is called: Migraine''