Here he is again.

Tasha pov:

Q that damn man shows up everytime when something inportant is going on! The next time I see his pretty ass face I'm going to punch him into the next galaxy. Yes I am exagerating but my point stands. I despise every bone in his godly human body and anything else that isn't bone! This mission we are heading to a new Federation base that had been under attack and nearly destoryed and we are on our way to collect any survivors. We know there are some from communication but we are unsure fully how many. But as we approached the Q wall came up and stopped us. This is where we are now.

Picard after a day in Q's time let some of the officers go on break. I went to my quarters to just spend the time relaxing to be ready for Q. In my quarters I changed into my new unisex pajamas I got after the Tsiolkovsky infection had taken me under it's ways. I was sitting peacefully on the couch laying my legs out to the rest of the couch, when /he/ of all people appeared in the seat across from the couch. Q!

"Now now Tasha, dressing like that when I am around." Q said, a playful smirk on his face. He is dressed like a Federation Captain.

"Why are you here?" I protested, covering my chest some with my arms as much as I could. My phaser was on the other side of the room, but what would that even do anyway?

"To have some entertainment which you humans can provide so easily."

"We aren't your playthings..." I frown looking at him, my eyes narrowing into a murderous gaze.

Q's smirk continued on his face as he stood up, my gaze still on him. I'd be ready to attack if I have to. "Tasha you're so... fiesty. Keep it." I wanted to punch him so hard. "You know you won't ever be able to hit me." And with that he appeared behind the couch, leaning down where his lips were inches from my ear. I frowned, turning my head some to see him with one eye. "Even from this angle you still have that look."

"What look..?" What the hell is he talking about?

"You know us, will never happen; along with hitting me."

Does he think I want him or something?! You'd have no idea how annoyed I can get. Especially with him. "I'm not interested in you Q."

"Your eyes are telling a different tale." I only growl in reply. Did he seriously think I am into him? With a shift of my body I hoped to try and elbow his face but of course he was already gone before I made much movement to do so. He was back to the chair in front of me.

I turned to sit up and facing him. My gaze was more than a murderous glare now. "What do you want, Q?" My fingers tightly gripped the edge of the couch.

"Entertainment my dear Tasha, and getting under your skin is quite fulfilling in that manner." Entertainment?! Well if he's enjoying this...

Quickly I stood and turned away from him, going around the couch to head to my sleeping quarter. If I can't fight him. Ignore him. Then in a blink he stood before me with his arms crossed.

"You can't ignore me Tasha. I am Q, I'm all, I-" before he finished I threw a swing at him in anger. I was just filling him up with entertainment.

"Go annoy someone else!" I snapped loudly, but this time no reply. He was gone. Hopefully for a long time again. I run a hand through my hair in frustration. That's when Deanna buzzed at the door. "It's open..." Great a walk now about everything that just happened.

~~~

Hi Hello, don't ask about how I came to this ship. Did a Rp with a Q and this is sorta what happened. I took lines from the Rp so credit to @QKnowsAll. My dominant ship with Tasha is with Riker. *HINTHINTANOTHERSTORYHINTHINT* Wow that was weird. This is just the start! I'm not sure how often I will update, possibly everyother day, maybe longer. Depends on what my life is doing. So thank you for reading this first part!!! <3