Trouble in Konoha Pt.3

"Clang."
Sword met each other as Nagato smiled.
"My cousin you're just as good as Kushina."
"She's is my mother, my father is a Kenjutsu specialist too so I am a prodigy." Naruto ducked under the sword and went to stab Nagato who jumped back.
"Minato wasn't a swordsman." Naruto smiled and closed his eyes."
"How foolish of you to think Minato is my dad." Naruto opened his eyes he had his Mangekyou spinning. Nagato jumped back.
"I am the son of Kushina Uzumaki and Madara Uchiha." Naruto Said proudly.
"Now let's end this."

Rookie 11 looked on Naruto and Sasuke fights. They wanted so desperately to back them up but they knew they would only be in the way. The watched with baited breath as they saw two legendary fights literally unfold.

"Fire Style: Great Fire ball Jutsu."
"Wind Style: Great breakthrough."
"Amaterasu." Fire surrounded them on the roof. Sasuke breathed out fire and Kakashi did a wind jutsu to heighten the fire. Obito smiled and disappeared. The canceled out the Jutsu and he came back.
"My Mangekyou allows me to travel to a time space. It's virtually impossible to kill me." Kakashi smiled.
"Not impossible, just challenging."  Kakashi Said As he told Madara and Sasuke the plan. Both nodded and went back to it. Madara went to engage Obito In Taijutsu. Madara was amazingly good at Taijutsu So Obito was having a tough time. Kakashi while Obito was distracted sent Sasuke to the time space. Kakashi then charged up a chidori and went to kill Obito but Obito went to the time space with a smirk. Obito caught his breath but was met with a punch. He didn't have time to collect himself he was met with another punch.
"You killed our clan." He was met with another punch.
"For this sake of the Shinobi world?." He punched his gut.
"You destroyed my village." He gave him more punches.
"You will die." He Said As he punched him once more.
"Lighting Blade." Sasuke put his hand through Obito chest crushing his heart. He saw the life leave Obito eyes. He sat down and panted. He grabbed Obito as Kakashi sucked them out.

"He's done." Sasuke threw Obito and went to his mate. Madara chuckled. Kakashi looked at him.
"What's funny."
"Uchiha's are protective over their lovers. Naruto and Sasuke proved that today." Kakashi smiled.
"They were always meant to be together." Madara nodded and sat on the roof overlooking his son fight. Sasuke stood by Pansa panting a little.
"Pansa hows my mate holding up." Pansa smiled.
"He's fine. He just activated his Sharigan, he's getting serious. Shouldn't you get looked at?" Sasuke smirked.
"Not until my mate finishes his battle." Naruto looked over and saw Sasuke panting. How he wanted to run to him, but he had to kill Nagato." Nagato clicked his teeth. All of them weak, they are weak. He looked at Naruto and stood up straight.
"Naruto I must take my leave, see you soon."
"Fujin." Naruto Yelled and Nagato laughed. He just stood there and Naruto smirked.
"This is my Amaterasu, I am an Uchiha but my dominant Nature isn't Fire like everybody else in my clan. It's wind. Unlike Amaterasu this isn't seen it's detected and if you aren't a sensor it's instant death. His wind circled around Nagato. Nagato tried to leave but he was getting cut by the wind.

"Although it's not fire, it's just as deadly and the same rules apply. It will go away once I wield it away or it kills you. Now Nagato forgive me but you must die."
"Rasenshuriken." Naruto threw the Jutsu into Fujin and when the wind and Chakra combined it made an explosion.
"Boom." Naruto Said As the ground gave away a little.

"Awesome." Kiba Said
"So cool." Tenten  Said
"Go Naruto." Ino Said
"Hn that's my Naruto." Said Sasuke
"Naruto." Sakura Said
"How Youthful." Said Lee
"That's my son." Madara Said
"He's grown." Kakashi said
"Ah Sasuke's mate." Pansa said
"Troublesome." Shikamaru Said
"Ah Naruto you are Kushina to a Tee." Keno Said.
"Wow." Neji Said
"Naruto is so cool." Hinata Said.
"Go Dickless." Sai Said
"Munch munch."  Choji ate wide eyed
"....." Shino has the same look on his face but was surprised.

Naruto cancels out Fujin and walks to the carnage.
"Forgive me Mom, for killing our family." Naruto Said As he looked at Nagato. He was barely breathing. Naruto coated his hands in chakra.he punched a hole right through Nagato heart and stood up. He was panting. He used so much chakra. He closed his eyes and fell back.

"NARUTO." Sakura Yelled But He was caught by Sasuke. Who was panting as used the last of his Chakra for that.
"Thanks for saving me Sasuke." Naruto panted out with a smile on his face. Sasuke kissed his forehead.
"Let's have my dad check you out." Naruto nodded and closed his eyes.
"Father, can you check Naruto out please. Sasuke laid Naruto down and collapsed next to him. He closed his eyes and he tried to catch his breath.
"Sasuke you need to be checked out too."
"After Naruto."
"I'll check him out." Sakura came and checked Sasuke. Madara and Kakashi and Pansa took that time to walk up.
"How's my son?" Madara Ask and the rookies looked up at the man.
"He's fine Exhausted his Chakra he will be up in a day."
"Sasuke too, he just needs to rest." They all nodded.

"You all have made me proud. I entrust the next generation the village to you. I choose as my successor to become the Seventh Hokage, Shikamaru Nara. The group looked at him and cheered. Shikamaru smiled but mumbled troublesome. Neji hugged his lover and congratulated him. Everybody cheered. As they defeated the ones who tried to kidnap Sasuke. The town still stood with only damaged to the heart of the village. Most of it because Of Naruto's last Jutsu but it couldn't be helped. Madara carries his son back to the house as well as Kenoshiro.

Sakura looked on confused but didn't say anything.
"Kakashi why does the raven haired man keep calling Naruto his son. Wouldn't he be Sasuke's dad?" Neji Said. Kakashi chuckled.
"No that Man is Uchiha Madara, and is Very much Naruto's dad. The blonde haired man is Kenoshiro Senju and is Sasuke dad." The rookies stood there frozen.
"Wouldn't that make them family?" Tenten Said.
"Yes, But it's common in clans to date distant cousin to keep the clan going." They all nodded and watched the two fade away.

Kurama was still pacing he heard the door open and jumped up only to see a passed out Naruto and Sasuke. He ran to them.
"Are they okay? What happened."
"Chakra exhaustion, you should've seen my son fighting he was amazing. He fights just like me." Madara beamed As he started talking about Naruto. Kenoshiro pouted.
"Sasuke, avenged his clan tonight and saved his mate from falling." Kenoshiro smiled as he saw Sasuke sleeping face.
"Yeah yeah let's not brag about who's child is the best, they both are uniquely strong and move very differently." Pansa said as he hugged his mate.

"Kurama." Pansa growled out and Kurama knew he was in trouble.
"You stubborn fox, I tell you to stay and protect the kits and you still came out."
"I'm sorry, I was worried."
"I'm worried about you. Naruto and Sasuke are old enough to look out for themselves, I was there if I had any doubt that Naruto couldn't fend for himself I would've told him to head home."
"I'm sorry."
"Kurama do not put the kits in harms way again, Sasuke will always protect Naruto and Vise Versa." Kurama looked down hands on his belly. Pansa sighed and kissed Kurama.
"I'm sorry I forgive you, I just don't want anything to happen to our Kits. Kurama nodded and led his mate to bed.

Madara and Kenoshiro sat on the couch drinking sake after laying their sons down. Keno was drunk once again but Madara was sober.
"You know you looked hot fighting up there." Keno Said As he looked at Madara. Madara chuckled assuming this was the Alcohol talking.
"Thanks But you've had too much I'm cutting you off." Keno clicked his teeth and kissed Madara. Straddling him, he pulled Madara closer to his body and deepened the kiss. Madara looked shocked but it felt good so he kissed back and Keno moaned into his mouth. This kiss was Sweet Intoxicating and Pure Taboo. Kenoshiro pulled away with a trail of saliva connecting the two. He was panting while Madara looked at him. Keno placed a hand on Madara's shoulder.
"I'm sorry." Keno Said As he got up and left. Madara just sat there.

"What the hell." He mumbled as he laid down on the couch.