Chapter 23 Nicole's Mind

Morgan POV

Nicole, Attila and I are freaking out and looking for the kids. Nicole is starting to scare me. All she does is with there staring at me with hate and anger. I head upstairs and to my room but I stop at her room. I walk in and see paper all over her desk. I pick one up but I can't read it.

Npshbo xfou up gbs. 

Tif xbt nz ijiufs. j mpeff ifs, npsf uibo bnzcpez cvu ifs ivsu nf.

j'mm cfrsqpz grq. j gbsf grq.

j xjmm kjmm grq!

What? What the hell does that mean?

"Get out." I jump and turn to see Nicole. 

"What does this mean?" I ask holding the page up. She storms towards me but I drop it and fall to the ground.

"I said get out! Now!" she yells. I jump to my feet and leave the room. I never thought I would say this but I'm really afraid of her. I run down to Attila. 

"She's lost her mind. She's writing some weird shit that doesn't make sense." I say. He gives me a confused look.

"Okay, lets calm down and look for my dad. We'll find him." he says. "We'll take care of Nicole later." but I have a feeling that Nicole will become a really big problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever finds out what the message means will get a dedication!!!

Nikki :)