008

JUNGKOOK__

I tap my pen on the desk. I never really liked using pencils I don't know why, I keep thinking about what Taehyung was doing in America, what if he found someone better than me. I put my head on the table.

'Why am I tearing up'

I felt a tap on my shoulder I looked up and saw jimin. "Why are you crying?" I touched my face. 'I was actually crying about that..'

"Umm allergies," I smiled. "Jungkook if you still don't feel good you should go home and rest." I looked back at my paper. "No I have to finish this also I have to wor-" I was cut off by jhope now.

"Look Jungkook you work harder than any of us. I think everyone will un-"

"I said I'm fine!" I yell at them, I looked around the room, people looked at me and back at their work. I didn't mean to yell at jhope and jimin but they kept interrupting me and not listening to me it got on my nerves.

"We're sorry."

"It's fine," I say softly. Why is everyone being so pushy these days I can do stuff on my own and without Taehyung for a few days. It was only recent I had met him. But he has such an effect on me..

"Okay class today we have a new student today." Everyone looked at the front noticing a tall male with blonde hair. "Hello everyone my name is Seo-jun. Please take care of me." He bowed. The professor began to talk again. "You May sit next to Jungkook, Jungkook raise your hand." I raised my hand, why does he have to sit next to me.

He then sat next to me and said the words, "hope we can be great friends." I just nodded looked at my paper then quickly looked back at him. 'Hmm seems normal.' I continued my work and then the class was over. Finally lunch I'm so hungry.

I ruffled my hair and leaned back in my seat. My shirt lifting showing my stomach a little. "Woah! Jungkook you've been working out!" Jhope yelled. I quickly sat back down "s-shut up." I turned to the sound of laughter which was Seo-jun. " Why are you laughing," I blushed. " nothing it's just you guys are so close."

"O-oh Umm I have to go." I quickly ran out of the class leaving jhope and jimin behind.

"Is there something I said?" Seo-jun asked.

"No he is currently getting over a fever, he's been acting more nervous and hot headed lately so be careful of what you say." Jimin said. Jhope nodded in agreement.

"Okay." Seo-jun said.

"So you wanna sit with us at lunch ?" Jhope asked.

-x.x-

'I don't want to sound rude but I feel uncomfortable around seo-jun not in a mean way it's just anxiety.'

I sat in the café with jimin and jhope. Also seo-jun.. "So seo-jun why'd you transfer?"

"Long story short, I didn't know what major to go into until I found what I wanted to do." I silently ate my lunch. "At least you found what you were looking for," Jimin smiles at Seo-jun.

"Hey I got to go yoongi is waiting on me."

"Your not skipping the next class are you??" I asked. "Nooooo.." Jimin made his voice go high pitched. "Jimin!" I yelled at him. "Sorry Jungkook but I'll be at the café." I knew he wouldn't.. "fine but make sure to be early I can't handle things on my on." He smiled and ran off.

"I gotta go to I have to make up a test." Jhope said, leaving just me and seo-jun....

'Awkward'

"So you work at a café?" He asked.

"Y-yeah it's literally down the street." I say shyly.

"You know you don't have to be shy I'm not going to bite."

"I'm not being shy it's just your new and I don't know you."

"Well then let's get to know each other." Why !? I don't want to I'm bad at socializing. "Maybe next time I need to go to my next class."

"O-umm okay see you later."

"Yeah."

I walked out the café to my next class.. why was I so shy??