27

Hey Jay.

Who's this?

It's Kayla, why are you asking who I am? Did you delete my number from your phone?

Kayla Appleby?

Yes?

I knew it! So you're the one on my brother's top most frequently contacted list?

Your brother?

Yes Jay is my brother.

Can you give his phone to him?

No he's not here and I'm the one with his phone.

Where did he go?

Why do you care? 

Because he's my friend?

Really now? You're not sending your nudies to him too?

Who are you?

Jay's little sister, pay attention. Look Kayla Appleby the game is over, my brother is done with you.

What are you saying?

Do you not read? My brother is done with you.

Why?

The plan was simple, I give him your number and he wrecks you, clearly he had other plans in mind.

Other plans? What are you even talking about?

Like asking for your nudies and shit, I know how dirty you are Kayla Appleby don't lie to me.

I didn't send my nudies to your brother.

You're a slut who's got his head twisted, stay away from him.

I don't know what you're talking about.

If you're not sending him pics why are you on his top most frequently contacted list?

Because maybe he likes me.

Oh please get over yourself, my brother used the both of us Kayla.

Your brother didn't use me.

Pay attention Kayla, he used me to get your number and now he's using you to get your nudies.

How do you even have my number? And I've never sent any inappropriate picture to your brother! 

It's me Gabrielle, of course I have your number. Luke's ex-girlfriend? Remember me now?

Luke's ex-girlfriend?

Yup the one who leaked your nudes, your friend Jay didn't tell you that, did you? 

He handled it.

By threatening his little sister! What type of big bother does that? Kayla you're such a worthless piece of trash!

I didn't do anything.

You're twisting my big brother's head, stay away.

I stopped texting him after that, it didn't make any difference because he stopped texting me.