part 3

Soon the adults start to assign everyone cabins. You got a cabin with kim some emo kid a rich girl and cheerleader. You sigh since you didn't know any of them. Except for Kim you go outside and looks around it was a beautiful day and the weather was perfect to swim in the lake. You saw a few other guys already going and you decided to go as well. You run over "Hey where you guys going "
Jeff: "where gonna go to the lake wanna come?" You nod yes and he pats your back
Jeff: "alright man lets go"
James: "you really gonna let this loser go" James was the school bully him and jeff argue for a bit until finally jeff says okay lets go already. So you walk over there with them. Soon you arrive at the lake and take off your shirt you jump into the water. Little did you see some girl in a hockey mask take your shirt smelling it. One of the guys get a boat and starts to drive around on the water. Soon you see the boat crash and you get out the water quick wondering what happend. You James was missing and jeff was on the boat dead with a arrow in his head no one else was around the lake you then see her a girl in a hockey mask staring at you from the trees. You start to run to the camp but tripped and fell down your ankle was hurt badly. He starts to shake in fear as you see her approach you. Soon she was right next to her you clothes yours eyes expecting to die but the opposite happens. She sits on you her hands running down your body. You shiver and try to push her off but she was stronger then you bye far. She slides and hand into your pants and strokes you softly. You start to tear up you don't like this a killer was molesting you. She was so into it she didn't notice the arrow you grabbed from next to her. You jam it into her side causing her to jump up in suprise. You get up ignoring the pain in your ankle and hop away as fast as you could. Luckily she didn't follow you this time. You run into the camp tells everyone what happend no one believes you they knew Jeff and James prank people a lot they thought it was that. You keep telling them and just to shut you up grown ups follow you to where they died. There was no bodies anymore. You where shocked "they where just here I swear"
Adult: "yeah yeah son lets go back to camp" you wanted to leave but couldn't and no one believed you. Soon you where back camp one thing you knew for sure you where not gonna leave your cabin. Kim sits with you trying to comfort you but what she really wanted was sex. And soon night time falls. Everyone's going outside for fires and story's not you. You stayed inside Jesse happened to stay with you.
End of part 3