part 6 (end)

After being raped you stopped drinking water and Jess started to notice. That didn't stop her from raping you everyday but today she decided you had to drink . You had whip marks and cuts all over your body you where so close to breaking. She comes In with pancakes you already know her cum was mixed into the batter she always does that. You still eat though you feel like food helps you feel better after this experience.
Jess: "(y/n) open up you need to drink " that's when you notice she had water and you don't listen or open your mouth she glares in anger. She then gets an idea and takes a big sip. She then kisses you forcing the water down your throat. You gag but swallow it. She pats your head and you nuzzles into her hand like a dog. For some reason you still like Jess but you almost love her . You decided you needed to escape before she broke you and you fall in love with her. She sighs
Jess: "I'll be back some more invaders" she leaves the cabin she left you in. You smirk who ever she kills she leaves you whatever baggage they have. You take out a Bobby pin and pick the lock. You pray and it worked the lock came off your ankel. You get up and move the chain away. You run as fast as you can out of the dammed woods and right into town. You go home to your parents. When they see you they start to cry and asked what happned. You tell them everything and they call the cops. Later you read the news killer in Crystal lake dead. You smile finally able to sleep in peace. You walk into your room only to see Jess she has bullet holes and her mask has blood but she's still standing there.
Jess: "ohh your name you think you can escape me" you scream and run downstairs only to find your parents dead. You run to the door only for a knife to go three your leg. You scream in pain and look back at Jess who's gigging like crazy. "Please stop leave me alone!" She giggles and pulls you to your basement.
Jess: "I better fix you"
Time skip
Your back at crystal lake your eyes are dull and your crawl around like a puppy. Jess broke you and she knows it. She giggles as you lick her boot clean
Jess: "who's a good boy who's a good boy" you look up and her and giggle "me I am me" you know now it's too late your hers and hers forever she will never let you go and you never wanna leave.

(The end in case your wondering what's next its slasher harem x male reader it will be longer then this book problay )