O N E

YOUNGJAE123 » chapter one

    ARMANI stared at her phone in disbelief at the message that she had recently received from the person who WAS NOT her boyfriend, marco

    ARMANI stared at her phone in disbelief at the message that she had recently received from the person who WAS NOT her boyfriend, marco. "holy shit...." she groaned out in annoyance at herself. what was she going to do now? the nineteen year old didn't want people to find out.

    confused?

         well, let's put it this way:

armani was afraid of thunderstorms.

      when she first transferred to her new school, people used to judge armani because of certain aspects of her life. like the fact that she was the only black girl in most of her classes or because she had braces. but after her parents passed, all of that changed.

   the teen began to take up for herself, which made people realize not to pick on her anymore. the judging looks had stopped, but she'd be damned if she end up letting anyone find out about her fear of thunderstorms.

    "shit. shit. SHIT."

   she quickly replied back to the stranger in a panic.

mani.mani
who are you?

youngjae123:
shouldn't i be asking you that?

youngjae123:
you're the one who messaged me first!

       armani threw herself on the bed and kicked around erratically. "fuck man." she groaned out. now she had to deal with some stranger. hopefully he didn't attend the same school as she did. if so, she was toast. the nineteen year old clicked on the username.

     soon, she came to realize that she made a big mistake. in bold letters was the school that the stranger attended.

icheo academy

"FUCK!"