T W O

MAYBE » chapter two

    THE NEXT MORNING, armani slowly walked into the school building, her head spun because of the thought of bumping into the stranger anytime during the day was just too much

    THE NEXT MORNING, armani slowly walked into the school building, her head spun because of the thought of bumping into the stranger anytime during the day was just too much. "maybe he won't say anything..." she said to herself quietly as she walked down the familiar hallway that led to her locker.

    armani shook her head. what the hell was she thinking? of course he wouldn't say anything, he didn't know her and she didn't know him.

    she felt a stinging sensation on her ass that made her jump and turn around. armani raised her fist, ready to hit whoever slapped her behind. one thing she hated the most— getting hit. "woah, woah, i'm sorry baby girl!" the voice belonging to her best friend, mark.

     "nigga, i told you to stop doing that." she scolded. mark raised his arms in defense. "sorry, mani" he began, "i just couldn't help it." the older male laughed at the younger's annoyance.

    mark and armani had been friends ever since her parents passed. the two practically grew up together. yeah, there were times where armani wanted to slap the shit out of him for getting on her everlasting nerves, but she loved the little bastard nonetheless.

    "this ass is reserved for marco."

         "psh, hahahahahah!"

   armani rolled her eyes. "shut up, mark." she muttered under her breath, making him laugh more. "dude, you and that marco kid have been together since god knows when and he's all the way in america," mark stated after he finished laughing.

     "how the hell do you deal with it?"

    "well—"

  "your cell phone bill must be high as a mothafucker!"

      armani blinked.

  " ...mark."

         "yeah mani?"

   "i'm gonna slap the shit out of you."