Adoption

So basically I know I haven't updated in years. The thing is that I have ideas on where to go with it but whenever I try to write it, I end up not really getting anywhere. I will likely not pick this story up again and if I do get inspired to write again then I will start a new story. So therefore, this story is up for ADOPTION. You can write your continued version or whatever. If you really like this type of story, where Harry has a twin and is neglected or such, I recommend reading fanfic on FanFiction.Net. There is a bigger variety of stories and they are, in my opinion, better written. You don't have to do this, it is just an option if you want to read stories like this. If you do try out Fanfic.net (or if you already use it) and want some recommendations on books to read or communities to look at to find books you might like, then just message me. I will try to respond quickly. I promise you that there are hundreds of books like this on FanFiction.Net, not that Wattpad isn't good either. This is just a suggestion. ANYWAY, this book is up for adoption so if u want to, go for it! But it would be nice if let me know if your going to continue it on your own because I would like to read it and see how it goes😊. Sorry for doing this so late...ok bye now. Btw for iPhone users, there is a fanfic.net app so don't worry about that.