Tenshi Akazawa (BNHA OC)/cover

I still don't have an art style, so I try a bunch of things to help me find it. This is another BNHA but it's not in the style of the anime. This image is really big so if ur looking at it on a phone it'll be kinda blurry.

Alias: Hell Angel
Name: Tenshi Akazawa
Age: 18
Quirk: Blood crystallisation, vascular sight

Quirk description:
Blood crystallisation): Tenshi has places in his body which have access amounts of blood in them, and when cut open, he can manipulate its form and crystallise it. The blood spots appear like deep red bruises. They are located on his outer forearms, mid-back and calves. He can make cuts to other areas of the body, but that results in major drawbacks.

Quirk drawback):
The blood spots only have so much blood. If he used more than what is supplied to that area, it results in a major drop in blood pressure. If he cuts any other part of his Body to use his quirk (this does not include cuts made by others) his immune system will start to attack the nerves in that specific area and create very painful nerve damage. It eventually heals.

Vascular sight):
This quirk allows Tenshi to see other people's vascular systems. It's sort of like heat vision. Though it does not enhance or benefit his first quirk, it comes in handy when he needs to know where to strike for it to be vital or non-vital. His eyes form red rings in the iris when the quirk is activated.

Quirk drawback):
There's not much drawbacks since it doesn't do much. Sometimes it causes headaches if you try to see vascular systems not within visual range (by that I mean behind a wall or something). The only major drawback is that this quirk causes him to be partially blind, so he needs really powerful glasses when not using his quirk (if not then everything is a blurry mess!)

Extra: Tenshi's hair is actually white, and his name means angel. Because of that adults usually called him angel-chan and stuff, but when they found out what his quirk was, he was called a monster. That's why he died his hair, so no one would 'mistake' him for an angel. It's also where he got his hero name from.