Chapter 2

A/N: WHAT'S UP dang caps lock ok here is a new chapter that I'm just wrighting hope you enjoy and again Artemis and Wally are the only ones on the team who know his ID. Also pretends his parents died July 1st.

WARNING: Some language from Tony but Steve keeps him in check.

(No one's P.O.V)

"I'm sorry another what?" Tony asks. "Another Dimension." The red head repeats. "Can you introduce yourself?" Steve asked. "Yeah I'm Robin that's Kid Flash and she's Artemis." Robin replied. "Real names." Tony said "Ugh fine I'm Dick Grayson he's Wally West and she's Artemis Crock." Dick replied taking of his mask. Wally took off his cowl and Artemis took off her mask. "Wally what day is it?" Artemis whispered to said boy. "July 1 wh-ohhhh" Wally said cutting himself off realizing what today was. "Heyyy Dikie could you come over here for a second?" Wally asked the bird. "Um...yeah sure." Dick said not sure why. "Hi, could we stay withyou guys till we find a way home?" Artemis asked. "Yeah we should have enough extra rooms." Steve replied "Great cool. Thanks." Artemis thanked.

(What Dick and Wally where talking about)

"Hey do you know what today is?" Wally asked making sure the little bird didn't know. "No. Why?" Dick asked. "No reason." Wally replied immediately.

Back to the first thing.

"Hey guys there going to let is stay with them." Artemis said "Yeah. We should introduce ourselves. I'm Captain America or Steve Rogers. She's Black Widow or Natasha Romanoff. He's Pietro Maximoff or Quicksilver. His twin Wanda Maximoff or Scarlet Witch. He's Tony Stark or Iron Man. He's Clint Barton or Hawkeye. He's Bruce Banner or Dr. Banner. He's VISION. Steve said naming them off. "Nice to meet you. Do you happen to know the date?" Dick asked. "July 1st why kid?" Tony asked. Robin's smile immideatly drops. "Wally, we have to get back we have to, please w-we need to I've never missed a visit please." Dick said whispering the last part tears threatening to spill. "Hey, Hey look at me we will try getting back as soon as we can. It might not be today but we'll try. Come on we both know you won't be able to walk so get on my back." Wally said as said person got on his back. He buried his face in Wally's shoulder and lightly sobbed. He gently stroked Dick's hair with one hand and making sure he didn't fall of with the other.

"Is the kid ok?" Tony asked. "Hey, bud can I tell them?" Wally asked, he just nodded.

"5 years ago today his biological parents died. They where the only acrobats who could do a quadruple flip now he's the last flying Grayson. He has night terrors but there always worse the night of and before." Wally said. "Also on a related note can we stay next door to him or with him?" Artemis asked "Yeah we'll see what we can do, let's head back to the tower." Steve said.

~time skip to the tower~

Dick had fallen asleep on Wally's back while they walked to the tower. When they got back Tony showed them to there rooms, and Wally put Robin in his room. He went to where quicksilver was. "Want to race?" Wally asked Pietro. "Ha! I have super speed it wouldn't be fair." Pietro laughed. "Come on I'll prove I'm faster." Wally said. They got ready to race when a blood curdling scream ran through the tower. Wally ran to where Robin's room was in the tower. Artemis was already in the room when he got there, she was trying to wake him up unsuccessfully. The 8 Avengers that where there where at the door way. "Is he ok?" Steve asked. "I don't know he usually wakes up by now which means it's pretty bad." Wally said worry sewn into his voice. "Come on Dick wake up Dick wake up! WAKE UP!" Wally exclaimed. Dick finally woke up breathing heavily tears streaming down his face. He looked around and when his eyes fell on Wally and Artemis he launched himself at them and sobbed. "Hey, hey your ok. Want to talk about it?" Wally said comforting the young Bird, Wally picked the bird up and put him in his lap noticing how irregular his breathing was. "Rob you don't have to talk about it." Artemis reassured him. "No, I need to talk about it. In my dream I saw my parents again they fell. They blamed me they said if I had said something about seeing the person messing with the wires that it was my faulght. Then I saw Bruce and you guys and the rest of the team they where pushed off by Zucco (it kept auto corecting to Gucci) you all blamed me you two said you hated me and." He couldn't finish talking without breaking down again. "Can we go to your living room? He needs to calm down and he can't laying in bed." Artemis asked. Tony nodded and made a hand motion for them to follow him. Wally picked Robin up and they walked out of the room with Artemis trailing behind them. They got to the living room and Wally sat down not letting Robin go. Artemis sat beside him. "Ok what the hell was that?" Tony asked. "LANGUAGE!" Cap shouted. "I have a theory why it took us longer than normal to wake him up this time for it being this time of the year again. I think his mind knows he's not going to see his parents graves today and is making his night terrors worse." Wally said. He looked down to see Dick sleeping again. "He should be fine now but I'm not sure so I'll stay with him." Wally continued. "Ok, Tony and I will start the portal device." Bruce said (BANNER just incase) "Ok, cool." Artemis said.

(With Batman GA and Flash)

(B's P.O.V)

How can they just dissapear without a trace it's not possible. "Haveyoufoundthem?" Flash asked me for the millionth time. "No I wouldn't be over here on the computer still if I had now would I?!" I shouted at Flash. "Green Arrow can you bring Flash anywhere but here?" Batman asked GA. "Um... yeah come on Flash let's patrol Star City." GA said dragging Flash out of the Bat-cave. After they left Batman worked faster because the distractions where gone. "Just two more keys and... Done! I found them. There in Another Dimension?!"

○//////○

This chapter was terrible ugh well hope it was the slightest bit good

Stay Whelmed

~ Kittuppie

1112 words