Chapter 3

A/N: sup so here's a new chapter.

(NO ONE'S P.O.V)

Dick had woken up a relized he wasn't in the guest room anymore he looked up and noticed Wally 'they must have moved me from the room.' Dick thought. He sat up careful not to wake Wally. He went to the kitchen and saw Artemis who just handed him a glass of milk. "Thanks Arty." Dick replied drinking the milk. "No problem, I know it helps after your nightmares. Speaking of how you holding up not seeing them?" Artemis asked. "I'm fine we just need to find a way home." He replied "Yeah we do." She said agreeing "I'm gonna go wake up Wally." Dick said. He went over to the couch and poked Wally in the cheek (is it bad it took me 57 seconds to spell cheek?)
Wally didn't even stir so Dick poked him in the stomach still didn't move he finally jumped onto his lap. Which finally woke him up. "Finally your awake I was thinking I might have to lick you to wake you up!" Dick replied "1st OW! 2nd when did you get up? And 3rd you have a milk mustache." Wally said/asked. (?) "1 sorry 2 a little bit ago 3 thanks." Dick replied wiping his mouth.
"We need to figure out a way to get back home. Also here you haven't eaten and I can tell your dizzy." Dick said handing Wally a granola bar. "Thanks. Well we could ask Tony if we can use some tech." Wally said. Dick just nodded. Wally finished the granola bar and was about to get up when he noticed Dick was still on his lap. "Dick,Can you get off me?" Wally asked. "Oh heh sorry forgot I was still on top of you." Dick replied getting up.

~~~~~~ Time skip to after they figured out the elevators~~~~~

"Finally we made it!" Dick exclaimed. "Hey Tony! Can we use some of your tech?" Wally asked. "What can little kids make with my tech? Just because your from a different dimension doesn't mean I'll let you touchy touchy my stuffy stuffy." Tony replied. (It's midnight and I'm tired don't judge!) "Ugh!" The trio exclaimed at the same time

_____________________________

Sorry this chapter's short I'm tired and still need to wright a chapter in another one of my books hope you enjoyed and

stay whelmed 

~ Kittuppie

P.s. This is taking a long time to publish! It's July 6 at 12 a.m. so if this doesn't post it's my darn wifi.