Chapter One

(Buckle up bitches you're in for a long chapter. The song up there I feel like goes with this scene. Actually pretty much the whole game. Listen to it if you want or not.)
I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock. Isn't it great to only get about five hours of sleep. I got home for Carlos Ortiz's house around midnight and since I wake up around six to get ready and eat an actual healthy breakfast, it takes me longer than Hank. I threw on a pair of black skinny jeans and a nice white button up top. Throwing my hair up into a ponytail and applying the bare minimum of make up, I made myself breakfast. Bacon, eggs, and hash browns. Anything else and I would be hungry again by the time I get to the station.

"Fuck, I'm going to be late. I still need to pick up mine and Hank's coffee." grumbling I drive to the closet Scooter's and ordered one large iced coffee and one large coffee with a double shot of cream. I drive a 1965 Chevy Impala. Why, because I don't trust all these self driving cars.

When I finally did get to the station I was told the interrogation had already started and to head on over there. This can only mean one thing. Hank got here before I did, never a good sign. Running over to where we held interrogations, I almost spill the coffee all over me by running into someone exiting one of the rooms.

"Well, well, well, finally decided to join us I see. We haven't gotten the deviant to speak yet so you didn't miss anything big. Oh and thanks for the coffee kid." The person interrogating the deviant was Hank and we still didn't get anything out of it, weird.

I walked into the other room with Hank, of course Gavin's here why the hell wouldn't he be. I don't have a bad relationship with him its just he's a fucking dick, who doesn't know when to stop talking. Oh and there's Connor, still with that one rebel hair falling to the side. That may just start to bother me.

"Well aren't you late hun, have a late night with some lover I don't know about?" Gavin, like I said he doesn't know when to stop talking.

"No Gavin, I was late because I wasn't paying attention to the time and if you don't shut the fuck up for the rest of this interrogation you're gonna get hit." He looked shocked none the less. Hank laughed and Connor just stood there awkwardly. What does he not know what a joke is.

" We're not getting any where with this deviant."

"We could always try roughing it up a little bit. After all its not human" Gavin cocked his head to the side and smirked.

" Androids don't feel pain. You'd only damage it, and that wouldn't make it talk. Deviants also have a tendency to self destruct when in stressful situations" Looking over at Connor he was just standing there watching the deviant, pissing Gavin off.

"Ok smartass, what should we do then?"

"I could try questioning it." I'm actually quite curious to see what this android can do and what its tactics are for something like this. Gavin laughed his usual douchebag laugh, but Hank looked like he was seriously considering it.

" I mean, it couldn't hurt to try. What do you think Hank? Should we let him?" Hank seemed to think for a little longer contemplating his options.

"What do we have to lose. Go ahead the suspects all yours." I couldn't believe Hank the person who hates androids the most in this room, is agreeing with something an android wants to do.

Connor looked at the deviant for a second or two and then left the room, re-entering the room with the suspect. He looked at the case, took the seat across from the deviant and then seemed to scan it.

"Youre damaged. Did your owner do that? Did he beat you?" Where the hell is he going with this, its not like it'd respond to being comforted in a police station.