Update/Author's Note

Okay, first time doing something like this.

Crystal: Get on with it!

Geez! Alright alright. *coughs* Well, I'm planning on tweaking little bits of the prologue and chapters 1-3, just because I was going through my writing and found errors. That, and-

Crystal: *irritated* And Au wanted to put her own little spin on things, so some bits may be a little different

Crystal!

Crystal: You were taking too long

*sigh* As she said, I'm gonna tweak some bits. I'll put it up as quickly as I can.

Sora: Big news, Au-chan got the laptop working so she can play the game and make the plot! Along with- mhh!!

*hands over Sora's mouth* Shh, Sora! That's a secret! I'm not done with them! I still need to catch up with two! *takes hands off*

Sora: Fine, Au-chan. But at least tell them a little bit.

*sigh* I'm writing some stories based on some Pokémon games, and the main character is a person called James. They are the main character in all the stories, and each story has a bit of a twist. Also, and what really cracks me up, is James' gender. You'll have to wait and see what I mean when I put them up. It is hilarious.

Also! I just want to say how amazed I am that people are reading my stories. And this one! Even with the few comments over gotten, I was blushing as soon as I read them. You readers have no idea how happy that made me.

Well, I'll delete this after I update the chapters, but maybe I won't so that new readers can know what happened.

Anyway, have a nice day/night readers. Enjoy your summer!