*Mission Accomplished* Saiki K.

Teruhashi Kokomi. Many people would describe her as the epitome of perfection. I would have to reluctantly agree. She excels at everything, whether it's sports, cooking, studying, fashion, and even the arts. Not to mention that she was blessed with good looks and has a famous brother. Everyone is drawn to her and worships her like a goddess. Well, almost everyone. One of my friends, Saiki Kusuo, isn't even fazed by her and tries to avoid her at all costs. This only makes Teruhashi more determined to make him fall in love with her. Sometimes Teruhashi even spends a whole day trying out different tactics to woo Saiki. I could tell that today was going to be one of those days. I had just walked into class and I could already see Teruhashi's glow coming from Saiki's desk. I stood on my tiptoes and stole a quick look at his face. He looked drained and about ready to die. I decided to spare him from Teruhashi's wrath.

"Hey Saiki! Hey Teruhashi! Watcha talking 'bout?" I ask as I throw my arms over Teruhashi's shoulders. An irritated expression passed over her face, but she quickly replaced it with a cheery face. It's almost impressive how well she manages to keep her good girl act up.

"Hello Y/N! We were simply chatting about the new mall and whether we should go." she said with a smile on her face.

"Really? In that case you should take me with you! You always get discounts at the shops no matter where we go. Here we can go look up some of the shops at the mall on my phone." I said as I started pulling her to my desk.

"Eh?! I was talking to Sai-- ah! I mean of course we should go to the mall together. When are you available?" Teruhashi shakily asked. I smirked and internally chuckled. She had an act to keep up so there was no way she was able to decline my offer otherwise she might come off as rude . I could tell she wasn't happy about it though. As she talked about how much money she should bring I threw a pointed look at Saiki and he gave me a thumbs up. Saiki's face was looking better already. I nodded my head and kept dragging Teruhashi over to my desk.

"I'll be free this Sunday. Will that work for you? Oh! Should we eat at the mall or go somewhere else? What shops do you wanna go to? I need new shoes since mine are starting to deteriorate. What do you need to buy?" I asked. I made sure to keep rambling on about pointless things until class started which forced Teruhashi to go to her desk.

*After School*

I was getting ready to go home when Teruhashi stumbled past me with a gloomy aura surrounding her. She seemed completely out of it.

"I only got to talk to Saiki in the morning. Y/N kept talking to me all day so I couldn't strike up a conversation with Saiki! I couldn't even get him to come to the mall with me. How is he supposed to fall for me at this rate?!" she whispered-screamed to herself.

Hehe. Mission Accomplished. I grabbed my bag and left the classroom. All I need to do now is figure out how I'm getting out of that mall trip with Teruhashi. I was lost in my thoughts until I heard a familiar voice call my name. It was Saiki.

'Thanks for dragging Teruhashi away. I didn't know how much longer I could take it.' He said? He was obviously talking, but his mouth wasn't moving. Eh, whatever.

"Yeah, it's no biggie. I expect you to do the same for me in the future though!" I exclaimed.

He nodded and walked off. Geez! He's still so indifferent to everything. Then again, that's what makes him so cool. His ability to stay calm and collected no matter what situation he's in. I can't think of a time where he's lost his cool and freaked out. His unexpected taste for sweets makes him adorable and relatable. I might fall for him again if I start thinking about why I like him. I shake my head and let out a sigh. Maybe someday I'll have the courage to ask him out.