*Bee-autiful Day*

It was a beautiful, sunny, day. The birds were chirping and the flowers were blooming. All was well until hell broke loose at PK Academy. I had barely taken a step into my class when a chair flew past my head. It missed me by an inch and I felt like my life flashed before my eyes! All the girls were under their desks screaming and all the guys were swatting their hands around. Except for Saiki who seemed to be crouched under his desk. Suddenly, someone
pulled me down to the floor; it was Chiyo!

“Y/N you’re here! Maybe you can help us before the class self-destructs!” Chiyo uttered in a panicked voice with her eyes darting around the class.

“Chiyo, what in the world is going on?! Why is everyone freaking out?” I asked. I was extremely confused and just wanted to know what was going on. Chiyo took a deep breath and started explaining.

“Everything was fine until Nendou decided to open the window because it was too hot. I was talking to Teruhashi when I noticed a strange sound. It sounded like the buzzing of a bee. Then someone shouted that a bee was about to sting Teruhashi. The guys immediately rushed forward to defend her, and tried catching the bee, but it’s no use! The bee is just too sneaky! The girls are scared that they're going to get stung so they are huddling underneath their desks.
At this rate the whole class will explode in chaos!!”

I nodded my head and looked around the room. Now that I was paying more attention I could see the bee buzzing around. I could also see Saiki’s bright pink hair under his desk. It suddenly
hit me that Saiki was afraid of insects! No wonder he was cowering under his desk. I looked at the boys frantically trying to catch the bee. It would never get caught with the way they were going. As I observed the bee I noticed that it kept flying near the open window. Were the boys accidentally blocking it from leaving?

“Chiyo, I’ve got an idea! Try to keep the class from total chaos until I come back!” I yelled as I ran out the classroom.

5 Minutes Later

“Agh, Where’s Y/N? I can’t do this anymore! Everyone's getting hysterical! “ Chiyo said to herself with a trembling voice. Then the door abruptly opened. There stood Y/N.

“Sorry Chiyo, but I had to go grab something.” I apologetically said.

Then I turned to face the whole class and shouted, “EVERYONE LISTEN UP!”.

The whole class promptly quieted down and turned to look at me. It was so quiet you could’ve heard a pin drop. I cleared my throat and began explaining my plan. After, I was done everyone gave me a determined nod. All my classmates (except for Saiki) formed a circle around the bee and I walked into the middle of the circle. I carefully took a step toward the bee. Then another. And another. Until I was face to face with the bee. I held a jar towards a bee. What seemed like an eternity passed till the bee slowly floated into the jar. Everyone held their breath as I walked towards the open window. I gently lifted the jar outside the window. The bee waited a bit, but finally buzzed out into the sky.

“Y/N DID IT!!!!” the whole class cheered as the boys lifted me onto their shoulders, and began carrying me out of class in celebration.

I glanced back to see where Chiyo was, but instead found someone staring at me. It was Saiki. He was looking at me in awe while still under his desk. I had never seen anybody look at me like that, let alone Saiki who tended to be stoic. I could feel a blush creeping up my neck and my face getting warm. I shook it off as nerves and gave him a shy smile. His eyes widened and he quickly looked down. I noticed his neck was unusually red, but figured it was the heat….. right?

I’ll have to ask him about it later...