Lost in Time

The text in bold will be what the legends are doing. I am start on Season 2 because someone did a story similar to this for season 1, so I am going to do a story for season 2&3 of Legends. Hope you enjoy
_______________________________________

"Wait!! Gideon, I think their are two more people that should be here. Can you beam or whatever Clarissa and Lilly here." Barry asked knowing they would want to see the Professor.

"Sure thing, anything for my creator." Gideon responded causing Barry to blush and seconds later a confused and dazed Clarissa and Lilly appeared.

"What the hell?! " Where are we?! "Lilly exclaimed

"We were all beamed here to stalk the legends travel through their adventures through time. We figured you guys would want to see Martin in action. " Cisco explained

"Ooo, Yeah I have always wanted to see what Dad and the other legends do." Lilly told them jumping with excitement

" Hey Gideon, is it? can you do a little recap on what has happened before? Kinda like what they do on TV shows." Joe asked

"Yes, the legends thought you might prefer that. So they and by they I mean me, made a recap video. It is at the beginning of movie. This whole movie will be narrated by the legends themselves. Shall I play movie now?" Gideon informed

"Yes please, now everyone shut up!" Oliver said patience wearing thin.

" The Time Masters were an organization charged with protecting history from rogue time traveler's, but they were destroyed. Under the leadership of Rip Hunter we have taken up their mantle. Sara Lance, former member of the League of Assassins. Dr. Raymond Palmer, The Atom. The arsonist Mick Rory, and Firestorm, the merged super form of Jefferson Jackson and myself Martin Stein. We are the only ones left to protect history.... We are the Legends of Tomorrow. " Martin narrated while scenes of previous missions showed.

"That's an interesting group." J'onn commented. Everyone agreed

"Yeah, but their job is AWESOME!! Where can I sign up? " Cisco asked jumping out of his seat.

"Sara has changed a lot since she last came to me. And Gideon why was Sara wearing League gear?" Nyssa asked noticing the gear watching the recap.

"Miss Lance, Dr. Palmer, and a former legend Miss Saunders were stranded in 1958 for two years when the Waverider was attacked and had to make an emergency time jump. Miss Lance joined the League again, trained your sister, and became your father's right hand man or woman in this case. He was the one who helped Miss Lance control her bloodlust. He released her after finding out that she is a time traveler." The AI informed.

"At least Ras did one thing right. I mean no offense Nyssa, but your Father was a dick." Thea said getting nods of agreement from Team Arrow.

"None Taken Thea, you're right in your assessment I just wish I would have been the one that killed him and not your brother." Nyssa agreed

"I'm sorry but did you say Ras al Ghul released Sara. She has got to be the only one that has been released from the League twice. Well technically three times, but she died the second time so that doesn't count." Felicity winced remembering the sight of Saras body in the arrowcave.

"Twice? Who released her the first time? " Kara asked curious

"I did, I released her after seeing how much the killing has affected her and her soul. I knew I would be punished, but I made a promise to Sara almost eight years ago when I first saved her that I would always do what's best for her and protect her till the day I die." Nyssa answered with a lost look in her eyes remembering the promise she made that day.