Chapter 5: Another School Day.

Krystal's pov.

In Professor Goodwitch's class it was kinda hard to watch Jaune get his ass kicked by Cardin. Jaune muttereds 'Come on' Which I heard with my ears. He charges at Cardin then strikes but Cardin dodges and, smashs Jaune with his mace. Jaune now with out his shield attacks Cardin but he blocks it.

Cardin: This is the part where you lose. "He said pushing Jaune back.

Jaune: Over my dead- "Before he could finish Cardin knees him. Ouch! I winced at how painful thay must fell. Jaune falls to the ground clutching his stomach. Cardin raises his mace. But, before he could possibly kill Jaune. Akira buzzer goes off and the lights went off.

Professor Goodwitch: Cardin, that's enough. Students, as you can see Mr Ark's aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament, style duel. This would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle. And that the official may call the match Mr Ark, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your scroll during combat. Gauging your aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack or when it's better to move to a more.... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a beowolf, now would we?

Cardin: Speak for yourself. "He said before walking off stage.

Glynda: Remember everyone. The Vytal Festival is only a few months away. It won't be long before students from the other kingdom start arriving in Vale, so keep practice! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale. "The bell rang and everyone started to head out. We stayed and waited for Jaune.

Levi: Poor Bastard.

Rain: Your not helping.

Levi: I don't intend too. "He looks back to Jaune then back to us. "Well let's go. I'm, starving.

Nora: Oh! I've got an interesting story to tell!

Levi: I hate to hear it.

Nora stuck her tounge out at Levi and he just smirks.

Time Skip. Narrator pov.

Nora was telling her story and almost everyone was interested in it.

Nora: So. There we were in the middle of the night.

Ren: It was day.

Nora: We were surrounded by Ursai.

Ren: They were beowolfs.

Nora: DOZENS OF THEM!!

Ren: Two of em.

Jaune was playing with his food. Ruby and Akira see's this making Pyrrha see it too.

Nora: But they were no match. And in the end Ren and I toke them down. And made a boatload of lien selling Ursa skin rugs.

Ren: *sighs* She's been having this recurring dream for nearly a month now.

Levi: Well i want my money back.

Rain: But you didn't pay anything.

Levi: It's just an expression. I-

Pyrrha: Jaune.

Levi: Okay just cut me off.

Pyrrha: Are you okay? "She asked with concerne while Jaune was still playing with his food.

Jaune: Huh? Oh yeah Why?

Ruby: It's just that you seem, a little not okay.

Levi: Are you sure he looks like Jaune to me.

Jaune: Guys I'm fine seriously. Look. "He tries to pull a genuine smile with a thumbs up but laughs nervously.

Levi: Gods man don't ever do that again.