Scene 4

Back to Jeonghan. It was just before a small performance, and he was getting dressed and going over final lines in his dressing room. The voice tells him something different this time, as he stands up and looks at himself in the mirror.

"I am scarred, I know, but look at me." Where? Jeonghan wondered.

"Right in front of you." And there was Seungcheol, in the mirror. Jeonghan gave a tiny gasp, but recovered as fast as possible. So you're the voice? He questioned, as he walked, possessed, into the mirror. Seungcheol nodded and extended his hand. Jeonghan took it, and in barely any time that he could register, he found himself in a dusty attic.

Mannequins lay on the slightly broken floor, whilst boxes of materials and props were scattered everywhere. The ceiling wasn't as low as Jeonghan thought an attic's ceiling should be. In the corner, was a 'bed' formed by torn up boxes. Seungcheol earnestly sat down on a random box, and gestured for Jeonghan to sit down as well.

"Have you ever been entertained well?" He asked. Jeonghan tilted his head.

"What do you mean by that?"

Seungcheol placed his right hand on top of Jeonghan's head, stroking his hair and tracing his jawline, until he used his pointer to lift up Jeonghan's chin. Their eyes made contact, and Seungcheol licked his lips. He leant forward to Jeonghan's left ear, presumably to whisper something. Instead, he bit gently on his ear.

"Why did it have to be you, huh?"