Eighty-first Cliché

It's my birthday! So here you go!

➰➰➰

The new term had finally began. And Mia was already in frouble.

"Stop," Mia half whispered and shouted as they were in the library. Her heart was beating faster and not for a good reason.

"This is ridiculous. Mark, please stop this." Mia pulled her body inward trying to squeeze herself out of his embrace. This was starting to more than scare her.

Mark was holding her in place, his hands cooled around her body, as his nose was smelling her body's scent. He ensued to memorize it and be able to smell her throughout class. Now, he wasn't even thinking about class. Right now, he was thinking about skipping it and keeping Mia company.

"Mark, stop." Mia shuddered in fear as Mark's hands were getting more intent on being promiscuous. It felt wrong—dangerous. "Stop!"

Mia finally pushed herself out. Her skin was crawling with goosebumps and her body felt cold from Mark's continuous attacks on her body. He kept trying to start something, grabbing her too intimately for public. Many places that Taehyung had touched and in the same way, she would be touched but there was a stuffiness in her throat that pained her.

Mark felt warm with his girl in his arms. He felt her body shudder and he could only feel it as a positive reassurance from her.

How long had it been since they had interacted like this? The little stolen moments between Taehyung's back had been inadequate. It was not enough.

Mark was not sure how much longer he could go without something from Mia. Taehyung's public display of affections was getting to him and Mark needed something of his own from Mia. Pushing her against the wall, hidden nicely by rows and rows of shelves of large books, Mark pulled the blouse opened, accidentally causing a button to fly. He pressed his tongue against her collarbone and felt her freeze.

Thinking that it was with anticipation, Mark continued letting his teeth bite into her skin, leaving denture Mark's. Her auctioned her skin harsh until it was red. Once done, her sucked them again making sure they would darken with a bit of time.

"No, stop it. Let me go." Mia demanded but Mark could not hear.

Mia stiffened under his touch, every press of his lips and graze of his fingers took heat away from her. Mia felt cold, dead with every passing touches from Mark. It had never felt like this from him.

Light touches, sensual and intimate was not supposed to be horrendous nor was it supposed to input desire to throw up. Mia with each passing second was dying. She needed to escape her own thoughts as the touch of a stranger engulfed her. Only thoughts of Taehyung came and she prayed for him to save her.

Mia shook her head as she closed her eyes tight so she could cover herself in darkness, hoping that it would give her sanctuary. It gave her nothing, but only highlighting the fear in her.

The cupping of her womanhood was the last. She could not have that. Pushing him, kicking him, slapping his face, Mia escaped from Mark's shackle-like grip.

Without a single word she ran, away from that place. Her mind was in turmoil, her heart in pain and her body disgusted.

In a sad, twisted way, it played evident that she was completely over Mark romantically though.

➰➰➰

Runnning and running she finally reached the outside, and Mia felt as if she had come out from the dungeons.