Amortentia(**)

Word Count:
(1250)

~Smut

~~Harry~~

I walked into class a little late, and it just happened to be the day we were making Amortentia. My dumbarse walks into class and yells out, "What's that smell? Hey, Malfoy I think you put on a little too much cologne today!"

Half of the class gasps and Malfoy turns to me and his face burned a bright red. I am half-embarrassed half-confused right now because I feel like saying that could have been a problem, but I also don't know why.

One kid started laughing and another screamed across the room "Where's my 20 pounds, Ron?" I replied. "20 pounds?" I strolled over to my seat and sat awkwardly with all eyes on me.

Slughorn continued the lesson and explained what the potion was AGAIN. When I found out what it was, I got up and asked to go to the restroom. I almost tripped over my foot and a bunch people laughed.

I speed walked to the bathroom and paced around for a minute. I put my hands on the sides of the sink. Now everyone knows I'm in love with MALFOY!  I thought that I hated him. I want to try to deny it, but I don't think I should. I thought that all that tension was just hatred for him, turns out it was the complete opposite.

Could he feel the same?  No, of course not. He couldn't like me back. He's a Malfoy, and he absolutely hates me.

The door swings open and slams shut. I hear a slight click, and I assume that's the door being locked. I turn around to see the blonde Slytherin storming towards me. Shit. I prop myself up against the sink. I thought he came here to make fun of me or make a huge deal about this. He startled me by slamming into my lips with his and throwing his arms around me.

My hands grab his waist pulling him in. He pulls away for a second which gave me a mini heart attack. "This has been a long time coming, Potter." I barely had time to smile at that before he pushes back into me and his arms go to my waist. I never thought that Malfoy would throw himself at me. Literally.

I tapped on his shirt signaling I want to take it off. "Go ahead. I'm all yours." I didn't feel one of his hands slide off my hip, but I did feel it slide into my pants. He starts palming my cock and that causes me to break the kiss, and drape over his shoulder. "I smelt you too, Potter."

He takes this as a sign of pleasure and continued. "Oh, Mal-f-foy." I felt his warm breath across my neck as he whispered. "Call me Draco." I got off of him and continued to unbutton his shirt.

He started rubbing me harder and I threw my head back closing my eyes. This feels so good but I want more. Does he want to go all the way? Merlin, I fucking hope so.

He takes advantage of my head being tilted back by nibbling on my neck. I couldn't help but moan. This is so wrong, but I don't care. I don't care how much trouble this could get us in.

"Dr-Draco, we have to hurry. Do you want this?" He caressed my chin and nodded. "Of course." I stared into his perfect blue-grey eyes.

I finished taking off his shirt and yanked off his pants. I put two fingers in his mouth and told him to suck.

I took my fingers out of his mouth and asked if he was ready. He uttered "Yes." I bent his slender body over the sink. He looked back at me and tried to say. "Now don't take too lo-" I took my fingers and stuck them in him making a scissoring motion. "-oh, fuck." He moaned. Setting his head back down.

"Come on we have to get going let's just do it already." "Dragon, is a little eggar to have," I said this next part leaning over him and very breathy. "Harry Potter's cock inside him isn't he?" He squirms, which is the reaction I wanted. I pull my fingers out and slide off my pants and boxers.

I have always kept a condom in my pocket just in case. I pulled it out and put it on. Never thought I would be using this on Malfoy. I lined myself up with his hole and hesitated. "What's taking so long, Potter?" He whined with a slight tone of worry. "Baby, you're going to have to beg."

He growled and moaned. "Oh please, Pott-" I stopped him. "My name is Harry, Baby." He restarted hoping that I would forgive him, which I did. "Oh please, Harry. Please fuck me." I smiled and said. "Perfect."

I stuck my prick inside of him and start stroking his hard member. He is so tight. This is definitely his first time, or just his first time as a bottom.

"Tell me if anything hurts, okay?" He nods as I stroke his spine with my cold thumb, gaining a shiver. His muscles tensed around my erection.

~Draco~

His dick was throbbing in my arse as he pushed in and out of me. "H-H-Harry, oh Merlin Harry just like that." He went so hard and fast, hitting my prostate every time. "Oh that feels so fucking good."

He's so big.

At this point I was screaming his name. I was apparently being too loud because he used his other hand to put two fingers in my mouth to hold down my tongue. He continued to pound into me. I'm almost there. He moved his fingers out of my mouth to let me speak.

"I don't think I can last much longer." He agreed and went faster. "H-Harry, I'm gon- I'm gonna come." I cried. He pushed into me a few more times before we both were done.

After we both came. I got it all over the floor. He came inside me, well he came in the condom, but inside me. After we were done we quickly got dressed. "Bloody hell, Baby." He got out before I grabbed the back of his hair and pulled him in to kiss me.

When we were finished we walked out of the restroom. I slapped my arse and looked back at him. "I like it when you call me Baby." I turned back around and continued walking to class. He sped up and grabbed my hips pulling me back towards him. He sucked on my neck causing me to bite my lip in hopes that I won't moan.

"Now explain that to your friends." He spat. I rolled my eyes and walked to class.

We got back and everyone stared at us. We looked at each other and went back to our seats like nothing happened. Like Harry James Potter didn't just pound the shit out of my arse so hard I don't want to try to sit.

I wrote this at 4 am (I wrote all of it in one night then edited it for like 3 days in a row.) and I'm actually proud of it. Do I dare say my best work? I like writing smut lmao.

I might write a REALLY short part 2 of the hickey showing up and his friends like questioning it and shit idk.