Chapter 3

It has been three days since my aunt locked me up in this place. I was weak and frail. Bruce was also very hungry. Jane had brought us some dry leftover pieces of bread but that wasn't enough. The wicked witch finally opened the door and the bright light from outside blinded my vision. "Get up and go shower you freak. Go and get one of Jane's old dresses and put on. You will be having visitors today."

" But I never have visitors aunty. Who ar........ "

"Are you talking back at me. I said you will be having visitors. Now run along unless you want to go back in there you dirty old thing....!!!! "

"Really now.....who's the old one. Look who's talking"  I thought as my inner self rolled eyes.

I skittled down the corridor as fast as could long forgotten how hungry I was.  I loved visitors because aunty pretended to be so good to me. She even did some chores like cooking when visitors were  looking. That was the only time I got to eat nice food. Mom used to say opportunities come once and it was true. Visitors hardly came to this house. As big as it is. I think even neighbours fear my aunty because they only come around when Uncle John is home. 
I finished preparing and as I was going down the stairs I heard the doorbell ring. I was about to go open but the eyes aunty gave me almost made me sit on the spot.
Where did she even come from?...there was no-one downstairs and she miraculously appeared.
She suddenly smiled and catwalked towards the door.
"Wierdo" I mumbled as I went to sit down on the couch.
A minute later, my very happy aunt came in the sitting room with two very tall men. One was very thin.... Yes thin not slim... He looked like he would pass out any minute.  He wore spectacles with large round glasses that looked like the old librarian's one downtown. He was wearing a brown oversize suit and yellow shirt.
The other man was lean and well built. He was bald headed and looked quite scary because if the conspicuous scar below his left eye. He was wearing a tight black tee-shirt that hugged his bulging muscles and blue old jeans. He looked like Pirate Captain Jack in real life.
Who the heavens are these people???

Let's keep reading and I'll keep updating. How do you find the story?  Tell me about it in the comments section.
Thanks y'all amigos.

Agent Number 86On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara